Game 32: Canadiens at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Game 32: Canadiens at Bruins GDT

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Once you take away Seguin, Bergeron in a shootout they're done

There's always Kaspars Daugavins next time, BsL.  Kidding.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

Aonther loss due to lof.

Due to what now?

I thought they played great.  If we have 3 nhl def we are fine.  The silver lining is all the extra ice hamilton is getting.  This is exactly what he needs.  He played great and was throwing his body around.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Just had to know with 2 of the ScHabs goals being flukes that it was going to go this way.....especially the one with 8 secs. left. Oh well, tomorrow should be interesting. Here's hoping the B's got Iginla.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Habs come from behind win.  Never saw that before.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

give up 3 in the third... and you don't win many games

take the point and run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Bummer.  I choose to think of this as a tie between two teams that played their butts off.

These two days will seem like an eternity.

Me too Dr. It hurts a bit but it happens. The Habs had a similar comeback win late in 2011 and fans were jumping ship. Tonight's game is easy for me to laugh off.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

WTF

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

What a FRIGGIN joke.

Total bagjob. No debate.

Makes me absolutely ill to see these weasels get away with it again.  They must send this tape into the league for the flopping and bogus calls.

You are a total joke and embarrassing to the rest of us. I very rarely say anything about other posters, but seriously. Just go away. We don't do crybaby around these parts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Montreal is the luckiest sports team in the world

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

WowWow wow, what a poor attempt at a shoot out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I thought they played great.  If we have 3 nhl def we are fine.  The silver lining is all the extra ice hamilton is getting.  This is exactly what he needs.  He played great and was throwing his body around.  

Me too Shupe. I'm not even angry right now. They also just said during Flames game that the Bruins were getting set to make an announcement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

It's never a good game when the B's give up a lead, let alone 2 goal ones. A growing trend this season and they had a 2 goql lead twice! And against the the Bruins most hated team to top it all off. Nothing good about this game at all. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Given the way this game started... any one of you would be thankful for the point I think

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Aonther loss due to lof.

Due to what now?

Me too Shupe. I'm not even angry right now. They also just said during Flames game that the Bruins were getting set to make an announcement.

We get the last present on xmas morning.  One iginla in bruins colors.  Im freaking so pumped right now.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

Deliberately throwing or batting the puck out of play.

Did that play look like he Deliberately hit the puck out of play? Really what is the difference between that play and any other deflection? It hit his stick twice because it was a slow moving puck? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

We get the last present on xmas morning.  One iginla in bruins colors.  Im freaking so pumped right now.  

They also said the Flames had no announcement planned so take it for what it's worth.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bummer.  I choose to think of this as a tie between two teams that played their butts off.

Me too Dr. It hurts a bit but it happens. The Habs had a similar comeback win late in 2011 and fans were jumping ship. Tonight's game is easy for me to laugh off.

Agreed dez.  The Bruins performed more like we hoped for the longest while.  The offence, hitting and skating was back.  Certainly more consistent than in some of their recent games.  They just couldn't quite put the Habs on lockdown when they were ahead. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from birbobruins. Show birbobruins's posts

What a game!

Habs now 448-337-103  lifetime against Bruins!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from birbobruins. Show birbobruins's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Aonther loss due to lof.

Due to what now?

I'm annoyed at the fact the refs ruined the game.

Who's whinning now?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Agreed dez.  The Bruins performed more like we hoped for the longest while.  The offence, hitting and skating was back.  Certainly more consistent than in some of their recent games.  They just couldn't quite put the Habs on lockdown when they were ahead. 

As Shupe pointed out, they were dressing 8-9 guys on D tonight. There was bound to be a few hiccups. They still played their best period of the year in the 2nd and I certainly didn't see a Habs team that looked like they can handle the Bruins in a 7 game series. Those are the games that are really important.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

This team blows right now. TF'n sickning. That being said, Seguin probably played his hardest/best game ever. Where the hell was Fats this game? I think he may be on his way out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from birbobruins. Show birbobruins's posts

Confirmation that their is no deal in place as we speak between Calgary-Boston for Jarome Iginla. No announcement tonight from Bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts