Game 34: Bruins at Buffalo GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

Re: Game 34: Bruins at Buffalo GDT

In response to stan17's comment:

Lucic is a human pylon....again

Not true.  You have to skate to get around a pylon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

how many puck battles can lucic lose to nathan gerbe 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Khudobin is so underrated.  

For tonight that is but is that soft goal going to come ,but he would deserve none of the blame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

"I went to a hockey game and a soccer match broke out."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think we now have enough evidence to prove Kelly was the heart and soul of this team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Huge Seidenberg fan, but he's getting himself crushed out there multiple times every night. wouldn't mind seeing him roll off some pressure now and then. And for all that is holy, can't the wings step back and give him somewhere to move the puck?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

how many puck battles can lucic lose to nathan gerbe 

You beat me to it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I think we now have enough evidence to prove Kelly was the heart and soul of this team.

Yeah him and his 2 goals.....

By the way, did Daugavins simply self-immolate? Where the hell is he?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Just when you least expect it - BAM! Goal! Pandolpho.

I would drink to that.. So far 4 shots on goal , and I am on my 4 th Jameson .. I will be hammered if that happens...

That's funny, cowboys.  Seems like some Bruins are adopting his skaing style lately.  Maybe a less is more kind of thing.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Finally!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

All Lucic on that goal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Nice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

WOW CAN U BELIEVE THIS ....GREAT WORK BY LOOCH ON THIS GOAL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Nice, good stuff by Lucic there, i actually thought he should have passed it back to the point earlier.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Krecji quietly scores.....wow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Bartkowski made that play thank god we didn't trade him. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Is that fat Hartnell down the the corner stands with a bruins jersey? Krejci cheering right at him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Julien you had better not play prevent you goober!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Road woes have played a large part in the Boston Bruins' slip in the Eastern Conference standings but they will face a potentially short-handed rival in their next game away from home. The Buffalo Sabres, though, will be seeking to add to a five-game point streak at the First Niagara Center when they face the Bruins on Sunday night. Boston was challenging for the Eastern Conference lead earlier this month but has fallen well behind Pittsburgh by going 2-4-1 in its last seven. The Bruins (21-8-4) suffered their fifth loss in six road games Saturday.

"We know we have to get better," goaltender Tuukka Rask said. "We haven't played that bad, but it's uncharacteristic mistakes. And it's something we need to get rid of."It happens but then again ... we know we need to get better in all areas. It's weird because we're not playing awful and we're losing games, but we know it's not good enough."

The Bruins would appear to need a better performance Sunday as Buffalo is 3-0-2 in its last five home games, but the Sabres (13-16-6) are also 0-1-2 in their last three overall after blowing a two-goal lead Saturday against visiting Washington.

Leading scorer Thomas Vanek missed both of those losses with an upper-body injury, but interim coach Ron Rolston told the league's website there's a chance he could return Sunday. Vanek participated in the team's optional skate Saturday, but Rolston said, "he was out there today and moving, but he's not where he needs to be."

The Sabres won't have defenseman Jordan Leopold after he was traded to St. Louis on Saturday for a pair of draft picks. General manager Darcy Regier said that might not be the end to Buffalo's moves before the trade deadline, even hinting that Vanek.

In the meantime, the Sabres will try to earn their third win in four meetings with Boston this season. The used their own three-goal outburst in the third period for a 4-2 victory in the most recent meeting Feb. 15 in Buffalo.

The Sabres are also 5-1-1 in the last seven visits from the Bruins but suffered one of those losses on Feb. 10. Boston scored twice in the third period for that 3-1 win.Miller will likely be back in net after Jhonas Enroth started Saturday. Miller is 16-2-4 with a 2.04 goals-against average at home against Boston in the regular season."

Legion get down to Ottawa customs. Where is white night Kaspars Daugavins ?

I'm invoking a-sort-of Al Davis...."Just DO something Horton-Krejci-Lucic!". Anything...

Kaspars Daugavins

Could this be it?!!!!??? They're alive.ALIVE!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment

Nice Stanley, you have what amounts to a 50-50 chance of a one goal victory by someone and you pick the opposition. What kind of fan are you?

OK, to counter that, I predict a B's victory...

From the looks of this game and the last 3 weeks I would say he's a pretty logical fan..what are u ?

I can see the way they're playing but to choose the other team in a close one...

Oh, BTW - 1-0 Bruins.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Finally Lucic gets his legs moving and a nice pass by Bartkowski

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

WOW CAN U BELIEVE THIS ....GREAT WORK BY LOOCH ON THIS GOAL

hey! you said you were done for the night.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Krecji quietly scores.....wow.

I woke up "hey who's in my pad ?" cause there was a change in the matrix.

Sections
Shortcuts