Game 34: Bruins at Buffalo GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Game 34: Bruins at Buffalo GDT

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

why were everyone in shock Julien called a timeout ?

Bruins iced the puck and he wanted to give his guys a rest.

Also last night I liked what Bartkowski did in the place of Johnson.  If he plays like that consistently no need to put in Johnson .

His play was solid last night. He looked much more comfortable than in previous games.

Boychuk also seemed more confident with his D partner.

True enough BsL. Ference was back to being adequate again too. He was a turnover machine for the whole month of March.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

His play was solid last night. He looked much more comfortable than in previous games.

I don't know dez, I read somewhere that he was 'undersized' and totally worthless...

I thought he looked good too.  Too bad he's not playing in the NCAAs where he'd be a better prospect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Dear Stanley,

Congrats on your boytoy winning yesterday. He was sharp (needs to clean up some of those straight out rebounds though) but he was a huge reason the B's took 2 points. BUT PLEASE, don't go all ballistic on us & start another thread that Khudo will be replacing Rask! IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN barring an injury. OK? Good!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

No love for Bartkowski's pass to Horton in the slot on the 1st goal ?

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20122013,2,519&event=BUF618&lang=en

Sections
Shortcuts