Game 34: Bruins at Buffalo GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Game 34: Bruins at Buffalo GDT

For a few moments in the third period yesterday we saw when the Bruins increase their effort they can produce scoring opportunites.  I'm hoping they will be able to do that tonight as well as make Miller's life difficult by consistently putting azz traffic in his face whenever possible. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I think I won't watch the next games until they pull out Pandolfo. I just can't get it. What the hell is he doing in the lineup ? It's as tough to understand as the Bourque's presence in 20 games ! My God, CJ, what's up with you ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

I think I won't watch the next games until they pull out Pandolfo. I just can't get it. What the hell is he doing in the lineup ? It's as tough to understand as the Bourque's presence in 20 games ! My God, CJ, what's up with you ?

Remi, its not CJ, he has no one to replace Jay with. No one. Macdermid is even worse.

You use what you have...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think this is the first game this season that I'm not jazzed about.  I am not sure if it is because Buffalo is just so dry and boring, or that the B's are these days as well.

I'm going to watch, but I'm not in a "can't wait for the game!" state of mind like I usually am.

Same here.  After yesterday's flyers debacle, I 'd like to see Horton and Looch spent a few games with the dancing clown line.( just a note: I saw somewhere you posted about Horton being all alone in front and opting for a slapshot?!?  I had a birds-eye-view from my seat, he had a ton of time  to shoot and could have picked a corner) Any how, let's hope they find the old mojo tonight!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"I think right now, whatever should be simple is very hard," coach Claude Julien said. "Even in our skate, very complicated. Guys squeezing their sticks right now. We're trying to do our best here to give them some easy solutions and regain that confidence that we once had that makes you a better team. "No doubt it's the biggest challenge we have right now.", the leading scorer for the Sabres this season, did skate this morning, but deemed himself not quite ready for a return."

Buffalo will still be tough.

Anyone notice the drop-off in the Bruins passing game this season? I see many potential scoring chances and even routine puck movement in all zones fail due to poor passing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Agree Vanek is out which should help but if they do not pick up pace it will not matter in the least.

I'm still shell shocked from the flyers game where the B's got out played by a mid-level AHL defenive corps.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anton Khudobin in net tonight, Ville Leino out. Get those two points you underachieving huckalbees.

Seidenberg just said to Englom in pre-game Watch, "We're thinking too much". I think the Bs are not winning puck battles plus not finishing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Khudobin in net tonight. Put on rainjackets for the inevitable Stanley orgasm...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Maybe they should think more?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

Anyone notice the drop-off in the Bruins passing game this season? I see many potential scoring chances and even routine puck movement in all zones fail due to poor passing.

Tons of good plays ending up with pucks in skates or pucks well behind the target.  It's very frustrating!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hi folks. That Philly game may have been our worst of the year... and I was in PA watching with a bunch of Flyers fans (making things almost intolerable!) This team seems to be tired. Not working to win pucks in deep or along the walls, not moving their feet and making the easy play instead of the smart play. They have the talent to turn things around, but it needs to start soon...

GO BRUINS!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

For a few moments in the third period yesterday we saw when the Bruins increase their effort they can produce scoring opportunites.  I'm hoping they will be able to do that tonight as well as make Miller's life difficult by consistently putting azz traffic in his face whenever possible. 

Is that a euphemism for feces?

Bartkowski in, Johnson out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Khudobin already has to come up big in the first 15 seconds.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Rough start...youch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm frustrated.  

Bruins please give me an outlet at least.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Bartkowski just a dumb penalty but they will have to kill it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:

Mutant, I didn't think of that.  I meant put some bodies in front of Miller to block his view of the puck.  However, if this were the Habs the Bruins were playing tonight...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good job Bart...way to show you belong.....f*ckhead.

Thank god we re-signed him for next season...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Good job on PK trying to stay upbeat 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Boychuk unaware pk was over.

bad. unengaged. lack of focus

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Good job Bart...way to show you belong.....f*ckhead.

Thank god we re-signed him for next season...

PC took the cheese thought he was going to Calgary 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:

Mutant, I didn't think of that.  I meant put some bodies in front of Miller to block his view of the puck.  However, if this were the Habs the Bruins were playing tonight...

I knew what you meant, I just felt like being a smart alec.  Trying to have some fun here, since it has been in short supply lately.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

PC took the cheese thought he was going to Calgary 

I know and now the B's are stuck with him and he is actually playing to the detriment of the team...one final onion in the ointment.