Game 37: Preds v. Bruins (12/23/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Game 37: Preds v. Bruins (12/23/13)

Knew it ...I knew that if Spooner would have got a real chance he would never go back in providence ...there you are 

and as far as my prediction for tonight's game..its looking better and better....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

That's the leagues fault JM. It's the 2nd dumbest rule they have. I think if it's a blanant shot over the glass, then yes call it, but to call that situation on Chara is just stupid.

What's th dumbest?

My vote goes to this year's fighting with a visor rule....

Instigator! Without a doubt.

I didn't mind it when it was first implemented. Too many guys being jumped back then. That said, it may have out lived its usefullness by now no doubt.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Another great shift by Spooner and Krug.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Wow! They call Bergeron for hooking & no trip on Soderberg , or Marchand? Amazing! 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Mazenec has played well since coming in....Bast ard!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

AGREE! Who came up with that cr@p?

Since Iginla's first goal, 1st line has done nothing. Haven't heard Marchand's nor Lucic's name called all night. Julien needs get on his forwards forecheck, non-existent.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Sweethands with only 4mins in icetime so far, that's ST low.....back to Providence for him once Paille comes back.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Since Iginla's first goal, 1st line has done nothing. Haven't heard Marchand's nor Lucic's name called all night. Julien needs get on his forwards forecheck, non-existent.

DK has made a number of good plays.

Cmon Bs Ottawa helping out by putting a woopin on the Pens.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No mean to brag about it but I've also always said that not only Spooner would be the fastest skater on the BRUINS team but would be one of the fastest in the NHL....we are getting there 

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

AGREE! Who came up with that cr@p?

The infamous Gil Stein!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Spooner is looking more comfortable each gm, I think he's been their best player tonight. Kid has some wheels.

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

DK has made a number of good plays.

Stop being so negative Innocent

•  

In response to stan17's comment:

Spooner is looking more comfortable each gm, I think he's been their best player tonight. Kid has some wheels.

Needs to pot a couple then it will be  a no brainer....B's already have a game player who can't score and he is soon coming back from injury (Paille).

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

Needs to pot a couple then it will be  a no brainer....B's already have a game player who can't score and he is soon coming back from injury (Paille).

Remember another player who was like that in his first 20 games? Wears # 53.

Remember another player who was like that in his first 20 games? Wears # 53.

Very good point. Touche.....

1st line picking up right where they left off in the 2nd period!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

No mean to brag about it but I've also always said that not only Spooner would be the fastest skater on the BRUINS team but would be one of the fastest in the NHL....we are getting there 

So would Apolo Ohno -- but can he score goals? Hoping the kid puts a few in before they get impatient and send him back down.

TUUUUKKKK!!

F***!!!!

Play with fire you'll get burned! Caron you freakin dummy!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok 3-2 ....all I need is 2 goals from the BRUINS (1 by Spooner) and I will have a perfect prediction

TUUUUKKKK!!

You calling Tuukka out for Preds 2nd goal ?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Caron sucks!!!!!!!!!

• Sections
    Shortcuts