Game 38: Hurricanes at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Game 38: Hurricanes at Bruins GDT

"Tyler Seguin will return to right wing Monday night against Carolina. Seguin started the last two games at center. Claude Julien shifted Seguin back to wing halfway through Saturday’s first period. “I didn’t play center there for too long, but I don’t think it was working out, I guess,” Seguin said. “In the first game, a few mistakes there. Obviously the first couple shifts in Montreal, it just wasn’t working.”

Seguin will be on the No. 3 line. Chris Kelly, out since March 11, is expected to play tonight. The third-line left wing will be Daniel Paille. Julien acknowledged that Seguin would require time to become comfortable at center. But Julien made the switch promptly. “It wasn’t working,” Seguin said. “We were out there for the first goal. It just wasn’t good work in our own zone. We were kind of running around a bit. I can’t say I was shocked that it got changed.”

* Jordan Caron is expected to play tonight. Jay Pandolfo, Kaspars Daugavins, Aaron Johnson, and Wade Redden should be the healthy scratches.

Tonight’s expected lineup:

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Gregory Campbell-Jaromir Jagr
    Daniel Paille-Chris Kelly-Tyler Seguin
    Jordan Caron-Rich Peverley-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Dougie Hamilton
    Matt Bartkowski-Dennis Seidenberg
    Andrew Ference-Johnny Boychuk

Tuukka Rask
    Anton Khudobin

@NHLBruins

Coach addressing media pregame, said he expects Chris Kelly to be in the lineup tonight. As Coach said after Sunday's practice, McQuaid has been skating w/team, but not taking much contact & will not be in the lineup tonight. Anton Khudobin was the lone goaltender on for the B's this morning, so he will be the first and lone goaltender off...^CS"

Glad Paille was finally moved back up and Caron is back in over Pandawful. Can't wait to see the look on Jagr's face when Campbell recieves a beautiful pass only to get confused.

Caron and Seguin need to show me someting tonight!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Game 38: Hurricanes at Bruins GDT

why arent they giving Redden a chance to play tonight?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kelly - so recently back off injury on the 3rd line?

Whatever.  If it were me I would have him on 4th line and Pandolfo in for Thornton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Excellent. I wonder what Jagr thinks when he looks at his center??? "I know I won't have any scoring ops tonight, but at least Campbell will get back to prevent the odd man rush on the Canes breakout"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

Excellent. I wonder what Jagr thinks when he looks at his center??? "I know I won't have any scoring ops tonight, but at least Campbell will get back to prevent the odd man rush on the Canes breakout"

Ah man that is good stuff!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Whatever.  If it were me I would have him on 4th line and Pandolfo in for Thornton.

I would rather have Thornton in and don't call me Shirley cause i'm serious.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

As everyone knows from the past, these are the lines to start the game, by the end it could be quite different. Lucic started on the 3rd line a while back and was on the 1st by games end.The B's won that game as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

There's a problem in the cockpit

What is it?

It's a little room in the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but that's not important right now.

CJ is flying this crate and he has no idea of where he's going and how he's going to get there.

And he might have a drinking problem.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

He saw regular minutes in St Louis, no?  So what's the hold up here?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I would like to flip two guys from the "3rd" and "4th" lines.  I like the idea of Seguin playing with Peverley rather then Kelly at this time.  I would like the LW to be Caron if he is playing at the top of his game.  If I expected Caron to play the way he has been, then I would give Paille that spot.  Not being in the locker room with the same insights CJ has, I am leaning towards Paille.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He saw regular minutes in St Louis, no?  So what's the hold up here?

St. Louis def is awesome.  Ours has 2ahl quality guys.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Unfortunately it appears that Claude has no idea what to do with Jagr, and Jagr has no idea what to do with Claude's defense first system and short shifts. The only justification for having Thornton suit up is so Jagr can take longer shifts. However, none of the centers have any idea where Jagr will be on the ice or how to set up for scoring strikes. Does this sound like confusion ? And we haven't even touched the defense, although I like Bartkowski/Seidenberg and Hamilton/Chara

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I disagree with the complaints of Gregory Campbell as CJ's choice on the 2nd line.  I think he has been great this season, he's no offensive dynamo, but he has shown more awareness in the offensive zone then I expected. 

If Kelly was healthy or if Peverley showed more consistent signs of life, there would be abetter option.  Right now there isn't.  Given Bergeron's injuries I don't blame the coach or GM for this current situation. 

This is about players (Peverley, Seguin, Daugavins) and Injuries (Bergeron, Kelly).

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What is it?

It's a little room in the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but that's not important right now.

CJ is flying this crate and he has no idea of where he's going and how he's going to get there.

A Turkish prison might be a place for him to gather his thoughts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Whatever.   If it were me I would have him on 4th line and Pandolfo in for Thornton.

What is it?

A Turkish prison might be a place for him to gather his thoughts.

OK OK OK, enough Airplane!

Looks like it might be the wrong day to quit drinking.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

There is no parking in the red zone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Habs radio 690 predicting Bruins win and turnaround for the season tonight.

Hm.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

They are Wayne is going to play between Horton and Lucic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Canes playing their third string goaltender tonight (Peters), two of their best two Dmen are out (Pitkanen and Faulk),and Semin may be sitting.

No excuses tonight....

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.