Game 39: Bruins at Devils GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Re: Game 39: Bruins at Devils GDT

In response to JWensink's comment:

That was nothing like the Bergeron injury - that was as intentional as it gets - way to stand up for your team mate CAMPBELL

Correct me if I am wrong, but if Campbell goes after him isn't that an Instigator and could be 10 mins ? Why go after him and lose 2 men from the same line? I think he did the right thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Looked more like a grazing blow rather than direct which I would think is good.  But it still looked like it did damage.  Does he have any concussion history?  I can't remember him having one.

I disagree. Looked straight on to me. Moreover, he looked dazed and wobbly going to the room.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Marchand has had a concussion.  I don't remember which season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Boych didn't help on the goal either

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Campbell has 2 goals tonite 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 4everbruins's comment:

Thanks RHO.....just caught the replay now. Brutal. Sure doesn't look good.

No it doesn't.  If the opportunity presents itself I hope the Bruins can put some extra into their checks on Volchenkov.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Volchenkov should get at least ten games for that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

That was nothing like the Bergeron injury - that was as intentional as it gets - way to stand up for your team mate CAMPBELL

You are seeing the "pansification" of the Boston Bruins...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Marchand has had a concussion.  I don't remember which season.

TSN profile says nothing about a concussion

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Volchenkov is gone... so Bruins won't get revenge tonight

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Volchenkov should get at least ten games for that.

No question he's getting something. Trying to recall what Shanahan has doled out this year for similar hits?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It was an elbow near the ear.  It was similar.

You know sometimes you have no clue what you're talking about. One was a freak accident and one was done with attempt to injure that will result in a suspension. You'll just say almost anything at times to be argumentative.

Yesterday you're railing about no hitting, and today it's a complaint if somebody mentions it. 2 hits in the 1st period...these are observations for those who are concerned with patterns of bad habits that will cost this team a chance of success eventually...just like trouble dealing with the 2 man forecheck. It's what you can see if you're really watching what's going on out there for those who know better. If not, you can just watch the highlights and save the time watching the intricacies of the game provides.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

Looked more like a grazing blow rather than direct which I would think is good.  But it still looked like it did damage.  Does he have any concussion history?  I can't remember him having one.

I disagree. Looked straight on to me. Moreover, he looked dazed and wobbly going to the room.

Most guys who take a direct head hit against the boards crumble to the ice like a house of cards.  He didn't do that, he stood for a few seconds before going down to the ice. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to G4ck5's comment:

Correct me if I am wrong, but if Campbell goes after him isn't that an Instigator and could be 10 mins ? Why go after him and lose 2 men from the same line? I think he did the right thing.

Glad you're not my team mate

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I swear I remember something.  I must be getting him confused with someone.  Maybe Krejci.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Lol Kells

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

I swear I remember something.  I must be getting him confused with someone.  Maybe Krejci.

He got drilled by Subban and missed some time. I don't know what they called the ailment at the time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

In response to G4ck5's comment:

Glad you're not my team mate

So I am correct for the instigator? I am just saying yeah its a terrible hit but why hurt your team even more. I dunno two different ways of thinking i guess.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Thornton on the wrong side 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Rangers-Leafs in OT 2-2...both goals by some guy name Kessel.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What can you say after a 4 goal lead becomes a 1 goal lead?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

ST just came off really late and is back out there wow

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Don't care what anyone says.  It would have been good if they got a goal out of that 5 man pp.

Or 3 shots on goal would have been good, too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I dont think the BRUINS want to finish ahead of Montreal....NO MORE 4 goals lead ..thats when we stop skating ...ugly

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

What can you say after a 4 goal lead becomes a 1 goal lead?

Still winning. It's not the mystery you're making it out to be.

Sections
Shortcuts