Game #4: Bruins v BlueJackets - Game Day Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game #4: Bruins v BlueJackets - Game Day Thread

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Already been answered time and time again- Geoff Ward!

lol....since they have Bartkowski in for Hamilton, why not try him?

Ok tell Stanley to relay the message to PC Laughing

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Stanley....tell PC to put Bart on the PP....stat!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Smith up to the 2nd line, Marchand down...GOOD!

Brad has been D00kie!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

why is krecji on the point again?

Caron's board work is so much better. It's like night and day!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

This Columbus team has not much to be excited about. getiing the number 1 next 3-4 years would do them well

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Loui loui good chip on that one . I was on  the patriots board and commented on loui's goal I was on the wrong board. The alcohol is getting to me now lol.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Iginla can't buy a goal,but man is he getting chances

In response to kitchener's comment:

Iginla can't buy a goal,but man is he getting chances

He's playing a great game been their best forward as of now.

I just love greg Campbell on the powerplay!

Asmaha what do you think ?

OMG!

Great save by Tuukka that saved the day on that one. Hopefully the bruins can fend off this late and last surge before they get the empty net goal 

Lucic seals it good win boys. Wasn't perfect but will do.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Wasn't preatty but a win is a win

Ok my friends be safe! Going back to the wonderful world of College Football.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I thought Iginla moved so much better today - and the first time I had that thought was about 10 seconds before the shot by "his" man on the PP made it 1-0 Columbus.  Generally, though, I though he moved better, was more fluid and quick on pucks.

Eriksson wasn't much different until the move to shift Marchand down and Smith up.  Goes a bit to my theory that they might have needed to break up Marchand and Bergeron because they were getting a bit of tunnel vision for one another.  In fact, I thought Bergeron was shooting too much when there were other plays on the table.  A few too many Kessel like long wristers, except PB doesn't have that zipper.  In the third, at least two or three nice dishes and a couple that should have had better fortune.

Sorry, Bart, back to the box.  Hamilton hasn't been perfect, but he's been better than that.

Here comes the Columbus slump

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I thought Iginla moved so much better today - and the first time I had that thought was about 10 seconds before the shot by "his" man on the PP made it 1-0 Columbus.  Generally, though, I though he moved better, was more fluid and quick on pucks.

Eriksson wasn't much different until the move to shift Marchand down and Smith up.  Goes a bit to my theory that they might have needed to break up Marchand and Bergeron because they were getting a bit of tunnel vision for one another.  In fact, I thought Bergeron was shooting too much when there were other plays on the table.  A few too many Kessel like long wristers, except PB doesn't have that zipper.  In the third, at least two or three nice dishes and a couple that should have had better fortune.

Sorry, Bart, back to the box.  Hamilton hasn't been perfect, but he's been better than that.

If they were kessel like they would have gone in

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

bad wins still count the same... way to work through the slow start and bounce back from being shut-out

From the "not to lose sight of the point" department:

Bruins have given up 4 goals in 4 games with a goalie in the net.  They don't need to score 4 goals a game to win hockey games.  They've scored 3, 4, 0, 2 in their 4 games.  3 and 4 is fine, and they'll win 50% of their 2 goal games.

Also, they haven't given up an even strength goal since the first period of the Detroit game.  8 periods and counting. 

marco, the Kessel shots I'm talking about don't go in.  He takes a lot of them.  They're a waste of possession.  He takes fewer now than he did in Boston, which is partly why he's become a better player.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Book, I thought Bartkowski played a good game; good passes; good breakouts; good speed; good coverage. Hamilton is also playing well, so maybe a veteran sits one out, or is traded; or maybe Krug observes from the pine to see how his actions can be more effective and consistent. Just read a Pawtucket report, and Johnson is still working to score.

• Sections
    Shortcuts