Game 4: Bruins v. Leafs (08/05/13), 2-1 Bos. Series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 4: Bruins v. Leafs (08/05/13), 2-1 Bos. Series

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Only lucky Jay Leach gets to see our catholic girl unwrapped.

What about in the deepest recesses of our minds, San?

It's especially more fun when you know how catholic girls act once they get to college.

Like opening the barn door and all the horses run out?

Yep!

Reimers wife looking up at Dion Phanuef's fiance, who I think is Elisha Cuthbert, after the gaff.

Yikes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

You know what's a lot of fun?  Reading this thread after the game. 

I kept thinking "how many points does super sniper Bobby Ryan have vs. Detroit?  How many goals?"  The answer is one goal and three points in four games.

Anyone wish they'd made that trade tonight?  Anyone?  Buehler?

my amnesia is kicking in lol.I may have said it but I was against it more then for it just flip flopping Bookboy 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Best part is reading, early on, about how Chara is having a horrible game.  Then he puts up a four point game.

I always defend Z but at times I feel like a lone wolf out there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Best part is reading, early on, about how Chara is having a horrible game.  Then he puts up a four point game.

Bingo BB!  When they were trailing 2-0 word was Chara appeared a step behind the play due to the numerous hits he absorbed from Colton Orr over the course of the series.  May he be this horrible on Friday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

It's especially more fun when you know how catholic girls act once they get to college.

Yep!

Reimers wife looking up at Dion Phanuef's fiance, who I think is Elisha Cuthbert, after the gaff.

Yikes!

Faces say it all.  No words needed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Yep!

Yikes!

Faces say it all.  No words needed.

See the video I posted earlier ?  she rolls her eyes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No kidding guys ..just met Ryder in the elevator with his wife ..told him you should have stayed with the BRUINS ...and added...its ok your scored some big goals for the B's in the playoffs when we've won te cup...and you got a nice Stanley Cup ring....his wife is really cute and lovely ...she's from NFLD

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Toucher and Rich just tweeted this video, too funny,   blonde is Phanuefs fiance and the brunette is Reimer's sister.

https://vine.co/v/b2PUbX0i3ZF

You're right.  The eye roll says it all.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Toucher and Rich just tweeted this video, too funny,   blonde is Phanuefs fiance and the brunette is Reimer's sister.

EDIT, never mind didnt see the post above

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Looked like a cat fight brewing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's better than NHL playoff hockey

-------

Reading your posts ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

NHL PLAYOFFS

Cameras catch Elisha Cuthbert and April Reimer eye roll at Bruins-Leafs game  6

QMI AGENCY

FIRST POSTED: THURSDAY, MAY 09, 2013 12:12 AM EDT

Cameras catch Elisha Cuthbert and April Reimer eye rollApril Reimer, wife of Maple Leafs goaltender James Reimer, and actress Elisha Cuthbert, fiancee of defenceman Dion Phaneuf. (@April_Reimer) 

The Toronto Maple Leafs suffered a heartbreaking loss Wednesday, but it was a stare down in the stands that had fans’ tongues wagging.

After Boston Bruins centre David Krejci scored the overtime winner against Toronto thanks in large part to a bad pinch by Leafs defenceman Dion Phaneuf, TV cameras cut to a shot of actress Elisha Cuthbert, Phaneuf’s fiancee, and April Reimer, wife of Leafs goaltender James.

The two rolled their eyes at one another, setting off a firestorm on social media about a possible fued developing between them.

It turns out, however, that wasn’t the case.

“For those who were thinkin @happyelishas and I were rolling our eyes @ eachother. Was the jerk beside us #rudecomment,” April Reimer tweeted afterward, along with a photo of her and Cuthbert smiling together. 

Cuthbert also offered a response.

“Things are not always what they seem. I'm insulted and disappointed by a lot of these Comments. That's real. Not a 3 sec. Clip,” she tweeted.

Although the idea of any off-ice drama was crushed, there’s still hockey to be played. The Bruins lead the NHL Eastern Conference quarterfinal 3-1 heading back to Boston for Game 5 Friday night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

You're right.  The eye roll says it all.

Actually, the brunette IS Reimer's wife and Elisha Cuthbert, the blonde/actress, is Phanuef's fiancee. 

It gets funnier.  Reimer's wife tweeted that they were eyerolling about the guy next to Cuthbert. If you watch the clip in slo-mo he gets up, says "He sucks!" about Reimer and walks away.  I don't blame him. And obviouslly the women get POed.  LOL.

Here is her tweet:

April Reimer @april_reimer

For those who were thinkin @happyelishas and I were rolling our eyes @ eachother. Was the jerk beside us #rudecommentpic.twitter.com/zcZ6bEgwdS 

Here is the video in slo-mo, go to the 20 second mark.  It's TOO FUNNY!!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U6CNQHrrZyo

Those 2 dummies on CBC kept on saying Reimer's mom and sister.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

On another note they're sitting with fans ,  it's expected to hear comments about certain players.

Sections
Shortcuts