Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanNewbie. Show BruinsFanNewbie's posts

Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!!

Does anyone know if we will get full coverage of game 4? I cannot find anything saying NESN has it, and the Versus page says it'll be joined in progress.

I cannot flipping believe the NHL has such poor planning as to not show the full game in it's home market. Nice job NHL. The ratings are the highest they've been in ages, the Bruins have a chance to eliminate the Flyers and we get to watch the San Jose Sharks!

Someone please tell me I'm wrong! Please...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!!

relax, we'll get the game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!!:
    Does anyone know if we will get full coverage of game 4? I cannot find anything saying NESN has it, and the Versus page says it'll be joined in progress. I cannot flipping believe the NHL has such poor planning as to not show the full game in it's home market. Nice job NHL. The ratings are the highest they've been in ages, the Bruins have a chance to eliminate the Flyers and we get to watch the San Jose Sharks! Someone please tell me I'm wrong! Please...
    Posted by BruinsFanNewbie

from the Bruins website:
    Fri May 6, 2011 FlyersBruins
    8:00 PM VERSUS (JIP), CBC(HD), RDS(HD), NESN(HD)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!!:
    In Response to Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!! : from the Bruins website: Fri May 6, 2011 Flyers Bruins 8:00 PM VERSUS (JIP), CBC(HD), RDS(HD), NESN(HD)
    Posted by mb30

yeah but being an out of town fan all channels are blacked out except versus, which is saying it will be joined in progress...
    im worried

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanNewbie. Show BruinsFanNewbie's posts

Ok, I'm relaxing now, thanks!

I saw that the Globe site says the same, but NESN's own site doesn't say it anywhere - that I could find.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

In Response to Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!!:
    Does anyone know if we will get full coverage of game 4? I cannot find anything saying NESN has it, and the Versus page says it'll be joined in progress. I cannot flipping believe the NHL has such poor planning as to not show the full game in it's home market. Nice job NHL. The ratings are the highest they've been in ages, the Bruins have a chance to eliminate the Flyers and we get to watch the San Jose Sharks! Someone please tell me I'm wrong! Please...
    Posted by BruinsFanNewbie

I'm out of town so it just means I have to hit the bar to watch when it's not the main game on Versus.  I've been disappointed to not be able to catch something Bruins-related on NESN after games, though.  Maybe I haven't checked every game but last night it was the Sox...  We were lucky to get on last night, I suppose.  Detroit and Pittsburgh always trumped the B's in the past where I'm at.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I'm from Vancouver so have been watching the games on CBC since Centre Ice does not carry the playoff games.  Sure wish I could hear Jack Edwards calling the game, I'm sure I have missed countless one-liners that he is known for.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!!:
    In Response to Re: Game 4 Coverage - Are You Kidding Me NHL?!!! : yeah but being an out of town fan all channels are blacked out except versus, which is saying it will be joined in progress... im worried
    Posted by sclifton-4-freespeech

Ditto.  I have the same concern.

Does anyone know if a sports bar would have the whole game, or would they having the same problem with just one Versus channel and having to wait out the other game.  If SJ and Detroit go to overtime, we could miss a lot of the game.  C'mon NHL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

NHL Center Ice has it scheduled for tomorrow out here on the left coast so that tells me NESN has it. Versus/NBC had the Bruins for 3 games they were bound to switch it up to Detroit even though Versus announce that the Bruins are giving them their best ratings. NESN will have it and typically Center Ice puts on the home teams coverage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I think the CBC is streaming the game from their website........though it may be blocked for U.S. audience. :-(. Worth a shot though......... www.cbc.ca

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I am from Southern Ontario ( in St.Catharines) & I will get the CBC feed. Not impressed with listening to Bob Cole again but I guess it could be worse. I miss Jack!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

I from Northern Ontario, and I to miss Jack.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Does the game start at 8 pm eastern[9 for me atlantic time]? My tv guide says 9 pm an hour later than normal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Yes, it is an 8:00 p.m. start... Northeastern University's graduation is at the TD Garden during the day so they've pushed back the start time an hour.

Wonder if there will be any issues with the ice melting...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I posted before that I go to the sports bar for the games when Versus does the JIP thing to the B's one and have not been disappointed yet.  To clarify, they should have it.  You may want to call ahead, though, just in case...  All I'm sure of is that some bar in your area should have it if I have no trouble finding the game in Nebraska.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNationNorth. Show BruinsNationNorth's posts

8pm start. Another Canadian Bruins fan here from Ontario, sure hate listening to Bob Cole, really miss the NESN broadcasts on the Package, but on the bright side no Glenn Healey this series, and hey thankfully we're a far cry from the days of Dick Irvin!

Sections
Shortcuts