Game 4 GDT: Penguins at Bruins "Get'er done!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Game 4 GDT: Penguins at Bruins "Get'er done!"

Kaspars Daugavins will play tonight in place of injured center Gregory Campbell. Daugavins has been a healthy scratch since Game 1 against Toronto.

During the morning skate, Daugavins practiced on the left wing alongside Rich Peverley and Tyler Seguin. Chris Kelly centered Daniel Paille and Shawn Thornton. Claude Julien said he has options to mix and match his bottom two lines.

Tonight's expected lineup:

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Jaromir Jagr
    Kaspars Daugavins-Rich Peverley-Tyler Seguin
    Daniel Paille-Chris Kelly-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Dennis Seidenberg
    Andrew Ference-Johnny Boychuk
    Torey Krug-Adam McQuaid

Tuukka Rask

Healthy scratches: Matt Bartkowski, Dougie Hamilton, Aaron Johnson, Carl Soderberg, Jay Pandolfo

Storylines: Tomas Vokoun was excellent in Game 3. Vokoun will get the start tonight over Marc-Andre Fleury… There are questions in Pittsburgh about Dan Bylsma’s future if the Penguins bow out. Bylsma would be hired in a second if the Penguins let him go… The Bruins are perfect on the penalty kill. They went 6 for 6 against the Penguins in Game 3… Eric Furlatt and Stephen Walkom will be the referees. Shane Heyer and Brad Kovachik will be the linesmen."

Happy Birthday Milan Lucic!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 4 GDT: Penguins at Bruins

Happy 25th Birthday to Milan Lucic #nhlbruins

Happy 25th Birthday to Milan Lucic #nhlbruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

He's only 25?!?!?! Wow. What a young team we have. Bergeron is playing like a 10 year vet, and he's 27!!! (and yes I know he started when he was 18)

Pregaming at home and taking the wife to the game.....she's driving :).

Looking forward to a raspy voice tomorrow.

Let's get it done tonight boys!!!!!!!

(you all love the "!!!!!" I know you do)

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The guy is only 25 and he owns Boston.

Pretty impressive!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

He's only 25?!?!?! Wow. What a young team we have. Bergeron is playing like a 10 year vet, and he's 27!!! (and yes I know he started when he was 18)

Pregaming at home and taking the wife to the game.....she's driving :).

Looking forward to a raspy voice tomorrow.

Let's get it done tonight boys!!!!!!!

(you all love the "!!!!!" I know you do)

"Lighten up Francis"

Have fun buddy. Sweeps are fun. I was at the Garden the first time the Bruins swept the Habs in '92 and it was awesome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wish I had the money and time to be there. GO BRUINS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

more rain on gameday... and I'm stuck with DirecTv (but it worked out fine last time!)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

more rain on gameday... and I'm stuck with DirecTv (but it worked out fine last time!)

I have the Dish here.  I'm hoping it holds the signal.  If not, I'll have to head over to one of the bars down here and pray to God I can get them to to put the game on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Crap - I have to wiork tomorrow morning. I hate working with a hangover.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to red75's comment:

It was hilarious working on Thursday. I was a waste. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday and I can deal with a triple OT.

I feel like Joe from Family Guy right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipWoX9xL2No

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I have the Dish here.  I'm hoping it holds the signal.  If not, I'll have to head over to one of the bars down here and pray to God I can get them to to put the game on.

They have a team down there - there's got be at least one hockey bar kicking around, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Can one of you do me a solid and tell me if the penalties is BS or not. It's hard to tell sometimes from my seat and I know all the guys in my section appreciate it.

I'm sure people will comment on it but it'd be nice to see if my yelling "Boooo!!!!!!!!" is worth it.

"Lighten up Francis"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

It was hilarious working on Thursday. I was a waste. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday and I can deal with a triple OT.

I feel like Joe from Family Guy right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipWoX9xL2No

[/QUOTE]

Me as well came home yesterday and fell asleep @ 9 out of energy 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Tonight history repeats itself.  Just heard on TSN the last time the Pens were swept in a series was 1979.  The team to do it were the Boston Bruins. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The rain for me is a god-send tonight. It rained out my son's baseball gm which was supposed to be at 8 P.M.. Look I love going to watch my son play but these gm's only come around so often so I really hope they get it done tonight. Let's go Bs !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Can one of you do me a solid and tell me if the penalties is BS or not. It's hard to tell sometimes from my seat and I know all the guys in my section appreciate it.

I'm sure people will comment on it but it'd be nice to see if my yelling "Boooo!!!!!!!!" is worth it.

"Lighten up Francis"

You're asking this crowd to report on penalties?  Here's the info:

1.  Called against Boston:  Bad call.

2.  Not called against Boston but should have been:  Good.  Let them play.

3.  Called against Pitt:  Good call.

4.  Not called against Pitt, but should have been:  Null/Rusty

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They have a team down there - there's got be at least one hockey bar kicking around, right?

Does not exist in South Florida, but there are a few places with tons of TVs that usually are good about putting on a game if I ask.

And that's a great place to watch games, because the restaurants in South Florida only hire smokin' hot chicks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Holy Sh!t. How long has Malkin been living in the US?  They just interviewed him on NHL Network and he can't speak English.  I expected an accent, but c'mon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Playing with an early lead seems to be working. How about we try that again tonight?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Holy Sh!t. How long has Malkin been living in the US?  They just interviewed him on NHL Network and he can't speak English.  I expected an accent, but c'mon.

He did okay.  Russian to English is only less difficult than one of the Asian or Arabic languages.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Tonight history repeats itself.  Just heard on TSN the last time the Pens were swept in a series was 1979.  The team to do it were the Boston Bruins.

My uncle had season tickets and took me to one of the games. I had my eyes trained on my favorite all-time Bruin Nifty Middleton. The 79' team is most defenitely in my top 5 all-time Bruins teams.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Lets go boys!! So stoked 

P.S. Hockey night in Canada intros have been epic all year!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

"Lighten up Francis"

You're asking this crowd to report on penalties?  Here's the info:

1.  Called against Boston:  Bad call.

2.  Not called against Boston but should have been:  Good.  Let them play.

3.  Called against Pitt:  Good call.

4.  Not called against Pitt, but should have been:  Null/Rusty

[/QUOTE]

Lol sad but true sounds like me. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In his pre-game intro Ron Maclean just called Boston "Beantown."  Do folks from Boston refer to their city the same way? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

He did okay.  Russian to English is only less difficult than one of the Asian or Arabic languages.

Yeah, but he's been here a long time.  I don't know my languages very well, but is it a lot worse for a Russian to learn English than a Slovak or a Czech?  I wasn't saying it to make fun of him, I was just surprised.