Game 4 GDT: Penguins at Bruins "Get'er done!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Game 4 GDT: Penguins at Bruins

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Tuuka Rask ladies and gentleman!

Simply awesome!

Do I ever have to hear that the Bruins can't win without Thomas ever again? I sure hope not. I was one of very few who always felt the Bruins come could've won in 2011 regardless of which goalie they started. Rask must have better numbers through 3 rounds than Thomas did. He's 12-4 (1.75gaa .943sp) after facing a Pitt team that was the highest scoring playoff team in 30 years coming in. 

[/QUOTE]

I will never take away what timmy t did.  Ever.  I wont take anything away from rask either.  Timmy right now has the advantage.  I think you know why without jinxing this post.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

[QUOTE]

Tuuka Rask ladies and gentleman!

Simply awesome!

Do I ever have to hear that the Bruins can't win without Thomas ever again? I sure hope not. I was one of very few who always felt the Bruins come could've won in 2011 regardless of which goalie they started. Rask must have better numbers through 3 rounds than Thomas did. He's 12-4 (1.75gaa .943sp) after facing a Pitt team that was the highest scoring playoff team in 30 years coming in. 

Rask and the Bruins turned the most potent playoff offence into an impotent playof offence.

[/QUOTE]

RHO, as silly as most people would find the idea of a Crosby vs Bergeron debate, I felt the results of them going head to head were very interesting. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I was one.  Bookboy also, I think.  I remember a thread where we looked at each round and how many goals the Bruins scored for their wins.  TT's best round was vs the Canucks allowing 8 goals in 7 games, which was amazing.  However, the B's scored 21 goals in their four wins. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I still can't get over the fact that the Bruins allowed 2 goals to the Penguins in 4 games. 13 plus periods to be exact. It is simply amazing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Jaromir Jagr this postseason= 0 goals and 0 zero complaints from me. I know it helps that they are winning but his play has been solid. Unreal how good he is at maintaining possesion and keeping possesion in the offensive zone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

[QUOTE]

I was one.  Bookboy also, I think.  I remember a thread where we looked at each round and how many goals the Bruins scored for their wins.  TT's best round was vs the Canucks allowing 8 goals in 7 games, which was amazing.  However, the B's scored 21 goals in their four wins. 

[/QUOTE]

I just never felt there was any significant drop off regardless of which goalie they started. I also felt like Rask could've got past the Caps last year too but we'll never know. Oh well. Go Bruins! 4 more wins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Jaromir Jagr this postseason= 0 goals and 0 zero complaints from me. I know it helps that they are winning but his play has been solid. Unreal how good he is at maintaining possesion and keeping possesion in the offensive zone.

That post he hit in the 3rd was heard from Boston all the way to Prague.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I just never felt there was any significant drop off regardless of which goalie they started. I also felt like Rask could've got past the Caps last year too but we'll never know. Oh well. Go Bruins! 4 more wins.

Two goals in four and a half games and a .985 save pct vs the best offensive team in the league.  Simply amazing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So how many times before the series started did we have to hear that the Penguins averaged 4.2 goals per game ??!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He's lost a bit of speed but that skill is not lost on him.  Still has that magnetic stick.  Something Iginla couldn't do. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

RHO, as silly as most people would find the idea of a Crosby vs Bergeron debate, I felt the results of them going head to head were very interesting. 

True, dez.  I would figure Crosby facing the NHL's top man on the draw would make it tough for the Penguins or any other team to play a puck-possession game when they don't possess the puck.

Sections
Shortcuts