Game 4 Lineup?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

Game 4 Lineup?

Lucic - Krejci - Ryder? Peverley?
    Rex - Bergy - Marshmont
    Seguin - Kelly - Ryder? Peverley?
    Campbell's Original

I think Claude evenly split Rydes and Pevs on the top line after Horton went down. Ryder has shown that the best of him comes out in the playoffs. I'd like to see him and Krejci channel some of that magic from 2 years ago...(KrejciWheelerRyder).

With the way Lucic is knocking heads in the corners, it could free up Michael "Wesley Snipes" Ryder in the slot.  Lots of room out there when the Sedins are afraid to work the boards...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Game 4 Lineup?

Ryder is the easy pick and there's nothing wrong with that (for all the reasons you picked). I'd personally like to see Seguin with a few chances on the top line only because it makes for a great storyline, but Ryder is fully capable.

Peverly has been great as a "secret weapon" and will continue to get looks coming in and out of power plays. In the end, both will get increased minutes.

Should be fun to watch...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

FOP, What Cluade has shown he'll do is if he sees a line faltering he will make the adjustments with last change. Overall I just like seeing Pevs with more minutes now if Julien would add some minutes to Segs the Bs are in business.

Lucic - Krejci - Ryder? Peverley?
    Rex - Bergy - Marshmont
    Seguin - Kelly - Ryder? Peverley?
    Campbell's Original

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

That was my gripe with the way they used Seguin after Game 2.  Either bench him or play him more than 8 minutes!!!

If you're going to play him with the hopes of an explosive goal scoring play, you're just not going to get it with only 8 minutes of TOI.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Lineup?:
    FOP, What Cluade has shown he'll do is if he sees a line faltering he will make the adjustments with last change. Overall I just like seeing Pevs with more minutes now if Julien would add some minutes to Segs the Bs are in business. Lucic - Krejci - Ryder ? Peverley? Rex - Bergy - Marshmont Seguin - Kelly - Ryder? Peverley ? Campbell's Original
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I like these lines.  I put Peverly there b/c of speed and he has been a pleasant pest for us. 
    I hated seeing horton down.  makes me feel ill.  I can't wait for game 4.  The only payback I want is a big W

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

I also go with Ryder on the top line--very strong play in the last two games and seems the most natural fit to replace Horton, shooter for shooter. I love Peverly's play in the last few weeks and he gives the D fits with his skating/stickhandling but he just seems snakebitten around the net.

So that gives you a solid scoring line, two agitator lines with potential explosiveness, and a 4th line which in my mind has been unjustly underplayed in the postseason. Roll the four lines evenly to keep the legs fresh and put unrelenting pressure on the diminishing Vancouver D. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Five4Fighting. Show Five4Fighting's posts

I'm sure I'll get some flack for this but....

How about Recchi getting some time on the top line? That way you can keep that speedy second line of marchand-bergy-peverley? Then with Seguin on the 3rd line you keep the same speed going with Ryder-Kelly-Seguin.

Top line you have the dangle and puck mover Krejci, the physical and potential heavy shot of Lucic and then the crash the net/in front of Luongo type of play that Recchi brings. I know you are going to say they need to put someone faster up there(not saying Recchi needs to take all the time there he could split time) but Lucic and Krejci aren't the quickest line to begin with so Recchi wouldn't bring them down too much (like he sometimes does to bergy and marsh) and add another element to their game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

I think you put Ryder on the top line.  Put the onus on him to be the sniper he can be. Don't give it to Seguin. Too much pressure.  I don't want Seguin thinking he needs to only try to score. Peverley really isn't a scorer, so I am not sure he works on that top line. Maybe this is the part of the story where Ryder can be who we know he can be ad a sniper? Lucic Kreicji Ryder Marchand Bergy Recchi Peverley Kelly Seguin Paille Campbell Thornton That's what I would do.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

good call king thats the line-up i would expect but im sure if seguins drought continues watch for maybe paille to get a couple extra shifts with kelly and peverley with the way he has been playing lately maybe. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In some ways, it's fortunate this happened in game 3 rather than game 4.  With last change, I think we'll see Julien try Ryder, Peverley, and Seguin in different game situations on the top line, to see how each works.  I expect Ryder to become the main guy there, though.  His play was nicely aggressive and spirited last night.

Who knows, though?  Maybe Seguin learned something watching the game from the pressbox, and will surprise us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://twitter.com/GlobeFluto

"Jordan Caron taking morning skate w/regulars for first in SCF."

Could we see Caron at some point ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

http://twitter.com/GlobeFluto    "Jordan Caron taking morning skate w/regulars for first in SCF." Could we see Caron at some point ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yes, but it would take another injury or a suspension, so I certainly hope we do not see him again.

Sections
Shortcuts