Game 4 Pre-Thoughts...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Game 4 Pre-Thoughts...

Please add your thoughts and let's see who's crystal ball is working ...

1) If the Bruins score early, they will get into Luongo's head and change this series.

2) Watch Canucks take repeated runs at Thomas, with the D retalliating and heading to the box one by one.

3) Thornton is going to look for Kesler or Burrows to drop the gloves - good luck.

4) Watch the Sedins' diving tactics.

5) I think Lucic-Krejci-Seguin will be the top line - 2 goals a piece for Lucic and Seguin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Game 4 Pre-Thoughts...

I think Lucic has a monster game.  I also think Bobby Orr is gonna take the roof off the joint.  Goosebumps thinking about it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

My thoughts: KILL, KILL, KILL!! I hate that team and they must be destroyed!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

The Bruins are ALREADY in Luongo's head.

The Bruins have to play with the same intensity and passion like last game

Keep pounding every vancouver player in sight. at the end of the last game vancouver was beaten down. they quit after the relentless beating the Bruins put on them like a boxer is worn down from to many body shots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Play tough but disciplined.  Try to recapture some of the emotion of Game 3.  Bruins have the momentum now and need to keep it rolling through Game 4 into Game 5.  Take control of the game early and get in the Canucks' heads, especially Luongo's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I hoping that Tim Thomas will lead Bieksa in number of hits again

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

Get the pucks deep and punish the D, Van is thin on the back-end.  The Bruins D has to get that first pass to the middle of the ice and push the pace thru the middle, Van is handful on the boards.  Bobby Lu is liability in net, he doesn't have 18 Cdn Olympians in front of him to save his azz.  As Kesler said of Bobby Lu "get the pucks to net and good things will happen" 2nd intermission vs Canada.  When your own teammate knows you're beatable, what does that say?!?!.  CJ, roll those lines, its going to be a punishing grind tonight, keep everyone envolved.  Peverley scores a big one -  3-2 Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Watching the Bruins shut down of the Canucks on Monday showed a team that had rallied and roared. it was impressive to watch them transform in the 2nd period. how much, do you think, was a result of what was an obvious Canuck meltdown? had Vancouver been on it's game, would we have seen the same result and what kind of team do you expect to see from Canada tonight? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

My pre-game thoughts:
    Do I really feel like Poutine again tonight?

10. This post has been removed.