Game 4 Predictions vs. Flyers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Game 4 Predictions vs. Flyers

3-1 BOS. Lucic gets first of playoffs on the pp.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 4 Predictions vs. Flyers

Ok so this will be the like the 10th time I get this wrong so I'll stay with my terrible consistency 5-3 Bs Kaberle, Siedenberg, Kelly, Recchi and Bergeron score.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Bs lose 4-3 in OT to avoid the sweep; (but we still win the series).  Everyone goes into a panic after last year and cactus has a blast antagonizing bruins fans all weekend. 

Hope I am wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dbj

I like your call but flip the teams with Horton(aka John Leclair) scoring in OT. 
    4-3 score.  B's tying it late to force OT.  Philly taps out. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I think we'll know what kinda game it will be in the first 5-10 mins. of play. If the Bruins come out as they did the other night, it will be a similar result......one sided game.

Bruins know they just need to get pucks on net........Don't allow Bobrovsky (sp) to get in any kind of rythm. And keep hitting every Flyer that moves!

Bruins 4, Flyers 2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

Same formula from game 3: Jump on them early with a couple of goals...smack them around physically...win 3/4's of the faceoffs...4-2 W.

Different year...different team...different results.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well I have to go with a 3-0 Bruins Win ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Well I just want this game over and done !!!! Come on boys let's lay a beat down on the Flyers on the score clock and on the ice....... No sitting back tonight attack attack attack...

Bruin 4 - Philly 1 !!! Long live the Black and Gold..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Google tells me Lavvy will whine like a gypsy elephant man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

1-0...12-11... don't care, just win baby- put the nail in the coffin. move on to the next series. i really hope tonight we are watching a hand shake, as jack edwards rants about some historical reference none of us will get! GO B'S

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

2 to 0 B's - make it a nice dull 3rd period -

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Was close last time with my 4-1 prediction. Tonight it's dead on - 3-2 with an EN goal to make it 4-2 Boston win. Bs go down 1-0 early on a bad goal by TT - he's due for a softy. Goals by Krejic, Marchand, and Thornton with an EN by Bergeron. All of Boston's goals are top shelf as I think Bob is weak up top.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

4-2 B's with an EN goal at the end to put the icing on the cake. Let's go B's!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am rolling with the team now.  No predictions, but the time has come today!  Go for the win Bs!  Make the word historic a postive term for the media!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

4-1 B's with wait for it...wait for it... Thornton getting the GW.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I think the Bruins sweep.  They have dominated the Flyers all year (6-0-1) and I dont see anything new happening. 

Has anyone read Flyers boards?  They KNOW its over.  It is NOT like last year.  The Bruins have a dominant team, and this series has shown it, unlike the Habs series.

I called the for the Habs all year because, A:  I knew they could beat them, B:  Knew it would be a good series, and C:  Love the fact that 3/4 of Montreal were on suicide watch!!!!!  With that said, the Habs really choked the Bruins, and I figured it would be that way.  But like Ive been saying all year, look at what the Bruins have done against big, physical, top teams all year.  They are NOT chump-change or lucky.  They play well when they match up well.  Tampa is going to be like the Habs series, except Tampa ARENT the Habs, so it should be a good series but again, the Bruins dominated them in the regular season too.  They can shut down quicker teams with their dominating D and superstar goal tending.  They are big, strong, fast and deep up front.  Really, who CANT the Bruins beat?

I hope they can close it out tonight at home for moral and momentum reasons.  If the Flyers win tonight, it means and changes nothing.  I just want Boston to keep the ball rolling for their own benefit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Game 4 Predictions vs. Flyers:
    3-1 BOS. Lucic gets first of playoffs on the pp.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

I almost never make predictions but I expect the Flyers to play for pride and come out like gangbusters.  The first period will probably decide the outcome.  I am hoping Boston can score first, maybe add a second and then trap the hell out of Philly the rest of the way.  Forecheck, bump and grind in the corners and finish their checks is the key.  3-1 Boston. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

3-2 B's     OT winner for Bergy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Predictions vs. Flyers:
                  3-2 B's     OT winner for Bergy!
    Posted by east-westBsfan

If it comes down to that I hope Ryder goes top shelf and hits the water bottle.  Ever since I head Millbury bash the hell out of him I had a hunch he was going to get it in gear in Montreal. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Let's hope the bruins come out strong. Tonight's scedule on Versus indicates why NHL management has no interest in the fans. Those of us, outside a direct feed from NESN, will be forced to catch up to the game "in progress" as VS. will start with the Detroit-San Jose game, and flip to the Bruins for " look ins". They did it last year when they totally blocked game 5 from Philly. NHL should make sure that any Primary Carrier has multiple broadcast capabilities, and uses them when faced with competing games. The technology is inherent in Satellites, so the limitations are only in the area of payoffs [ big bucks]. Yuck, I hate these jerks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Philly 1-0. Bobrovsky steals this one only to pile on the misery in Philly (why didn 't he start all series....whaaaaaaa). Then Boston wins Game 5 in a 6-1 blowout to prove all the apologists wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I hope you are way off on this one!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

3-2 Boston in Ot

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

cannot wait for this game to get started!!!! drop the freakin' puck already

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Boston 4-2.

Sections
Shortcuts