Game 4 Thread: Habs v. Bruins GDT (2-1 MTL Series Lead)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Game 4 Thread: Habs v. Bruins GDT (2-1 MTL Series Lead)

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Where's San? You said it, man! Back to Boston even at 2. Let the mass mourning in Montreal begin.

BAM baby...you can open your eyes now. We talkin about the NEW Bruins!

I'm on your bus for sure guys. Hope the B's keep it cranked up. Had Price beat a number of times but shot wide or clanked it. Habs are a good team and will not quit. I thought that big comeback in game 2 would get the Habs down big time but they showed in game 3 -- they are not going away easily. Monster game Sat night -- Catch you there. ST will be in the lineup so we don't have to worry about Stan watching or posting -- NOT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Just frackin' win.  Ugly or dominating.  The W is all that counts.

Truer words...

[object HTMLDivElement]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

What a game of inches.  Can one please go in off the iron.   If a couple of our stars get going Montreal should be left in the dust.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Just got back from bel centre no towels going since no goals.  The silence after bruins scored was great . 

Rask was real good.  And yes loukeeps puck in soder makes play and fraser scores. 

Bruins played a real good one. Stop mtl breaks and they will win. 

Great win ... the silence was just memorable

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Rask this time out duels Price. He stopped the last shot . 

I thought the puck was never going to go in after those 2 dead on crossbars. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

They also rocked grin face pacioretty . Love it . All right back to business.  Enjoy win but sat back to business

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh LORD ty what a relief it is here in Montreal ...they are going f....nuts on their  f.....team....I had to remove my sticker on my truck ....covered with scratches since the beginning of the series...they were saying on radio 95.1 this am exactly what Matt Fraser had for dinner the night before the game chicken with guaccamole , they called his parents in Red Deer alberta , this town is going crazy ...and this am its heaven for me at work ...no insuluts no emails no messages on facebook ...they really believed they were going back to Boston with a 3-1 lead....what a shock it is for those fans this AM .....and total happiness for me ...phew

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Now guys close your eyes 15 secs and try to picture our 4th line with Paille, Campbell and Griffith just for this series against Montreal ....A) it would add speed , talent , chances to score  B) I wouldnt s...in my pants every time the 4th line is on the ice and C) fans would discover another super star we have with the P-Bruins and D) we wouldnt have one of the top 3 worst player on the ice against Montreal

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Don't worry Stanley, you will have your wish next season when ST retires. I don't see PC re-signing him unless it is somewhere else in the organization.

Fraser-Soderberg-Eriksson: the possibility of a great third line. Toughness, skill, and d-presence. Fantastic!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Just got back from bel centre no towels going since no goals.  The silence after bruins scored was great . 

Rask was real good.  And yes loukeeps puck in soder makes play and fraser scores. 

I hope you drank some Hab tears while you exited?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

That must have been fun.  I was actually surprised that it wasn't that quiet when the B's scored -- I could hear some cheering.  Must have been some faithful B's fans in the seats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Yes we won!!!!  now excuse me while I trash every Bruins player and point out their faults until the next game. (just kidding, thats how I feel many boston fans are) lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

That must have been fun.  I was actually surprised that it wasn't that quiet when the B's scored -- I could hear some cheering.  Must have been some faithful B's fans in the seats.

Hey Fletch....you are in Colorado, no?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Yes sir, JMW.  Live in Denver.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

Yes we won!!!!  now excuse me while I trash every Bruins player and point out their faults until the next game. (just kidding, thats how I feel many boston fans are) lol

That is how most bruins fans are.

Happy they won, happy with how they played.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yes sir, JMW.  Live in Denver.

Good. Off topic but I am doing research about the impact of the Colorado legalization of pot on the social policy of other jurisdictions. The national news seems to just focus the extremes of the story. As a resident what's your assessment of local social impact (if any) and possible money bonanza for the state in terms of tax windfall? Any quick anecdotal thoughts as a local?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

man i was there on tuesday and i tell u there was obviously noise ouside lots of it. I thought watch what i say i might get killed but last night i tell you redemption at its best, i will neverv ever forget it. When the bruins scored immediate complete silence and this is a real loud arena  and i paused for a few secs after i saw the red light in back of the net and was wondering did  we win. i am looking on the ic e to make sure before i do my celebration. just formidable. Pls bruins lets keep the bell centre quiet. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Fletch the extremity of the high noise level to that silence ... i just did not hear cheering the silence of the mtl fans just prevailed ... and i LOVED IT OH MAN IF ONLY YOU CAN KNOW HOW MUCH 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

So just how overweight and inflated did Eriksson look in person Marco?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"As a resident what's your assessment of local social impact (if any) and possible money bonanza for the state in terms of tax windfall?"

Idiot Red States will fight it for a while because they will interpret it as some type of "moral issue", led by Faux News. But when the see how much revenue it brings it they will relent.

Water or lack there of will be a big problem for farmers in California (should be something to read up on the web). The farmers in the Humboldt area are sucking, an already, drought ridden state dry. There are some good articles on the web regarding Vermont's approach and how taxes have effected it's decision.

Tax revenue and politicians go together like a dog and flees.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Is there any talk of another referendum on pot legalization in Cali or even locally? Has Brown said anything about it that you know of (election platform or informally)?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Is there any talk of another referendum on pot legalization in Cali or even locally? Has Brown said anything about it that you know of (election platform or informally)?

California tried an initiative on a ballot already but the cigarette companies spent $15M to defeat it. Basically, with the dispensaries, it really is legal. You can get just about any doctor to give out a prescription. I don't know how much revenue has been generated yet but the dealers do get audited a lot.

Moon Beam has made some statements and they have been funny. Jerry is not fully on board if it gets approved this time, there has been another push. Most thought Brown would be but he isn't...yet.

Ol Moon Beam LoL

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

California tried an initiative on a ballot already but the cigarette companies spent $15M to defeat it. Basically, with the dispensaries, it really is legal. You can get just about any doctor to give out a prescription. I don't know how much revenue has been generated yet but the dealers do get audited a lot.

Moon Beam has made some statements and they have been funny. Jerry is not fully on board if it gets approved this time, there has been another push. Most thought Brown would be but he isn't...yet.

Ol Moon Beam LoL

Thanks for this San....much appreciated!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

If nothing else, I hope this quiets the Rask bashers for a spell.

A shut out in a must win game in Montreal?? Yeah, Tuukka really was the man tonight. 

Didn't really read much bashing,people were saying he needed to be better,he did and he was.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Ol Moon Beam LoL

Thanks for this San....much appreciated!!

just what the world needs... more pot heads

• Sections
    Shortcuts