Game 4 Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Game 4 Thread

One of holby's easier games for sure...clear view of everything!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Wow....Thought the Caps had diplomatic immunity tonight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Wow...sad to watch!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

another pitiful pp....

totally clueless....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I think I heard right, only team in playoffs without pp goal, not even a good chance!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Hit in the HELMUT and stop the play? geeesh  Home job

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

To me it looks like B's are going through the motions.  At least last year against the habs there was fire in their eyes every game.  This series is putting me to sleep.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Time to sit 17!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

He's been in a funk all series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Hit him dead center in the chest

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Yet another 1 goal game. Washington played the B's tight again, and next to no rough stuff from the B's tonight. Some hard checks, but nothing like the last game.

And Seguin can't buy a goal, despite some great chances. Caps goaltender steals another one. This series is going 7 games, barring any large let downs by the Caps goaltender.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Thread:
    Hit him dead center in the chest
    Posted by upperco1

It wouldn't have counted. He's just trying to get it at the net as quick as possible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

The way the caps are playing is really bothering me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Unless the Bs start getting more traffic the kid will stop another 100 more! Bs were not willing to play the price.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Thread : It wouldn't have counted. He's just trying to get it at the net as quick as possible.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I understand......Announcers screaming great save was irritating

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Kitty by the door,boring.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by I-Like-Hockey

I'm more concerned about the Bruins not burying early chances. If the Caps are willing to continue just trying to weather the storm for the 1st half of the game, I'll be pleased. The Bruins should've put this game out of reach in the 1st but again, the sense urgency just wasn't there. I don't know what it is but they're all playing like they're waiting for someone else to do something. Just like last year, another best of 3 to make it to the 2nd round.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

He's been in a funk all series.
    Posted by MoreRings

aside from TT, they've all been in a funk....

except maybe Florida, this was the easiest matchup the B'S could've had and have struggled to take two....

if they were playing the Flyers or Senators which they dominated during the regular season, the B'S would be down if not out already....

not playing like champs....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

This is the same Bruins team that got into long stretches of not being able to finish, night after night, running up 40 BS stops most of us could stop and complaining they just played against the latest Hall of Famer.

They get 4 lucky goals last game by defensemen and 4th liners, and they suddenly think they are the better team. Not in the other 9 + OT periods.

But hey, we can't complain that the lack of a power play is sending them to the golf course, 'cause... uh... just 'cause.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yet another 1 goal game. Washington played the B's tight again, and next to no rough stuff from the B's tonight. Some hard checks, but nothing like the last game. And Seguin can't buy a goal, despite some great chances. Caps goaltender steals another one. This series is going 7 games, barring any large let downs by the Caps goaltender.
    Posted by 4everbruins

He didnt steal anything.  The Caps game plan is to let the B's take their long range cupcake shots from the blue line and the perimeter, and they know the B's wont get a tip or a screen or a rebound and that any power plays are a joke.  Kid made a couple good saves, but he did nothing out of the ordinary.  Don't be fooled by shot totals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Thread : Kitty by the door,boring.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Kitty BAR the door.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

This is the same Bruins team that got into long stretches of not being able to finish, night after night, running up 40 BS stops most of us could stop and complaining they just played against the latest Hall of Famer. They get 4 lucky goals last game by defensemen and 4th liners, and they suddenly think they are the better team. Not in the other 9 + OT periods. But hey, we can't complain that the lack of a power play is sending them to the golf course, 'cause... uh... just 'cause.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

exactly....  quantity in shots doesn't equal quality....

TT had to face tougher shots....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

This is the same Bruins team that got into long stretches of not being able to finish, night after night, running up 40 BS stops most of us could stop and complaining they just played against the latest Hall of Famer. They get 4 lucky goals last game by defensemen and 4th liners, and they suddenly think they are the better team. Not in the other 9 + OT periods. But hey, we can't complain that the lack of a power play is sending them to the golf course, 'cause... uh... just 'cause.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Seriously, who's been inhibiting your complaints? I'll try to help you get to the bottom of this case.........wait a second......couldn't you just write longer posts if you need to complain more?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Too much play on the outside.Some of their leaders need to start leading, like
    Lucic, Seguin ,Marchand zero points unacceptable.How much longer are we going to have to endure Jeff Ward?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Yeah fly, 17 a step behind all night. Guessing injury related.

Hmmm...caps playing penalty free hockey like a flashback to 80's habs.

Ference unimpressed me. dmen beaten on more than a couple would- be icings.

Until saturday..................

Sections
Shortcuts