Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OHPATS. Show OHPATS's posts

Re: Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

They need to wake up and get it together..  Maybe Julian ought to call the guys out in public..  This is reminding me of the Sox meltdown..  I know everyone brings their best every night to beat the B's, but they are beating themselves time an time again..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to DrCC's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Under 3 minutes left and Claude puts out Peverley and Daugavins? Really? Did you really want to win this cgame or are you just "playing not to lose.?"

If you want your best players on the ice the final two minutes, someone else has to be there just before.  That appears to be Julien's strategy.

with over a minute to go the Bruins have the puck " with their best players on the ice " and the D can't get the puck to an open forward and then they get stuck in their own end.  All that too 30 seconds.

Un-accepatble

Bad last 2mins for Chara, really bad.

Alot of bad games for Chara this season....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

'Caines : 1 win in their last 10. No quicker way to get back on track than play the "I cant wait to be eliminated" Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I said in the previous game thread that Peters sucks.  I take that back -- he had a bad game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Claude throwing Rask under the bus saying he didn't like how Carolina scored those 3 goals. I couldn't imagine what he could be referring to.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Claude throwing Rask under the bus saying he didn't like how Carolina scored those 3 goals. I couldn't imagine what he could be referring to.

Maybe CJ can take some responsibility for dispersing his scorers and lining them up with a bunch of stone handed muckers. Way to dilute the offense...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

I said in the previous game thread they Peters sucks.  I take that back -- he had a bad game.

He does suck. He's been lit up constantly and " the reason " (goaltending)  this team has won only 1of their last 10.  Tonight might have been his best career game he'll look back to tell his grand children.

Then again the Bruins have the knack to make goalies look great.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OHPATS. Show OHPATS's posts

Stinkman, you can't disagree, Rask gave up two stoppable shots.  He's making it obvious to the other teams that he can consistently be beaten high, the same for Khudoben..  Not looking good for the hometeam..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

with over a minute to go the Bruins have the puck " with their best players on the ice " and the D can't get the puck to an open forward and then they get stuck in their own end.  All that too 30 seconds.

Un-accepatble

Bad last 2mins for Chara, really bad.

Very bad, for basically all of them.

That also goes along with the 4th line on just before, their normal role is to get the puck and get a faceoff down ice, so they are doing something they are used to.  Of course, that works a lot better with Campbell being one of them.  I don't think they'd gotten the message tonight.

@jmw: Double-shifting sounds nice, but these guys just don't seem to be able to perform in those situations.  I would prefer to see a more aggressive use of a timeout, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Why is Hamilton not playing second game a healthy scratch. No they still would ave lost anyway but why is he sitting out for a second straight game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Maybe CJ can take some responsibility for dispersing his scorers and lining them up with a bunch of stone handed muckers. Way to dilute the offense...

Agree

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Why is Hamilton not playing second game a healthy scratch. No they still would ave lost anyway but why is he sitting out for a second straight game.

Apparently CJ mentioned that he was giving Doughie a rest and it had nothing to do with his play.

Make of this what you will.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Does anyone here believe they can right this ship ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Apparently CJ mentioned that he was giving Doughie a rest and it had nothing to do with his play.

Make of this what you will.....

How about giving chara a spark and play him with his old ottawa buddy for a game or two.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

How about giving chara a spark and play him with his old ottawa buddy for a game or two.  

I have no problem with that at all. Maybe Boychuk or Seidenberg can have a rest because they are looking pretty worn out....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Yes but they need Bergeron and Marchand back. Plus they need Soderberg to give them a spark,but the first two are vital.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Bergeron and Marchand come back and this is a differen team. Plus the addition of a genuine Yeti would not hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Stinky....you copycat!!!Tongue Out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I do. Still chance for the top spot. Jagr is playing well. Important players getting healthy. Potential help in SoderYeti coming. Playoffs are a long grueling battle... anything can happen and this team has been there before.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Here's a fact , Thornton didnt play all of the 3rd period.  Happy ?  I'm happy so that we don;t have to blame him for a loss.

Bruins have bigger issues than who's playing and which line is on the ice.  Their D-men have been HORRIBLE at generating any offense.  If it's not being able to break out of their own end,  they're so freakin slow ,  they can't hold the point on the offense etc...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Hmmm, I wonder if taking in tomorrow's P-Bruins' game would be useful?  Maybe remind a few players that they aren't just playing for their paycheck today.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Of course they can. Sure we complain when they lose and look for all the negatives but they still have a very good record.  When their broken pieces come back , having an extra 2 d-man ready to play ,  they will start rolling at the right time.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Here's a fact , Thornton didnt play all of the 3rd period.  Happy ?  I'm happy so that we don;t have to blame him for a loss.

Bruins have bigger issues than who's playing and which line is on the ice.  Their D-men have been HORRIBLE at generating any offense.  If it's not being able to break out of their own end,  they're so freakin slow ,  they can't hold the point on the offense etc...

ive been saying this for a while 2 yrs now  Our def are old, slow, non mobile.  Ive been crying for a stud number 2 to play as a running mate for chara.   Why?  Bc now he looks old, used and tired.  I was all about JBo.  Dude can skate and plays a very nice game.  

IF shea weber becomes available.  PC has to kick on that door.   Our problem is we just dont have much to offer via trade.