Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

This is where the lack of leadership in the dressing room really shows. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Is there a team in the first 8 that we can beat in the playoffs ? i'm not sure...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Guess what folks?  Sometimes the worse team wins.  Get over it.  It's annoying, but that's part of hockey.  A game can come down to a couple mistakes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Bad loss to a bad team.  Excuses/apologists will appear...injuries/schedule...bad loss.

there's no apology.  They just cannot score.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

time to luch to take a seat  for a game he has been awful the last few games.  this team doesnt  at the moment does not have a deep playoff run in them maybe one and done

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Under 3 minutes left and Claude puts out Peverley and Daugavins? Really? Did you really want to win this game or are you just "playing not to lose.?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Bad loss to a bad team.  Excuses/apologists will appear...injuries/schedule...bad loss.

Disagree.  Peters was just better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It's just not meant to be 1st in the division

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Peters did rob Jagr something awful... that'll be a highlight tonight

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OHPATS. Show OHPATS's posts

Not looking good for the B's..  The entire team looks beat.  They can't play 60 minutes to sdave their lives.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Under 3 minutes left and Claude puts out Peverley and Daugavins? Really? Did you really want to win this cgame or are you just "playing not to lose.?"

If you want your best players on the ice the final two minutes, someone else has to be there just before.  That appears to be Julien's strategy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Disagree.  Peters was just better.

Wow, Peters better than Rask... never thought I'd say it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Under 3 minutes left and Claude puts out Peverley and Daugavins? Really? Did you really want to win this cgame or are you just "playing not to lose.?"

Julien started the season by playing Chris Bourque time and time again on the power play. So what could we expect?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

All 3 goals over the shoulder ...ummm are you listening you little freak

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I think that is his first pp unit,  Cj is searching for answers...starts with sitting Lucic. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

This year is looking a lot like last. After a great stretch of games, they can't seem to play with any consistency.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OHPATS. Show OHPATS's posts

I hope Soderberg can play 60..  Chara looks old and tired.  Where the hell are the guys in front of the net.  Lucic and Krecji need to go..  We have no one in front of the net..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ya know since dez and i had a 4 hr battle on how Neil is the prototype for the new age enforcer lucic has stunk.  Dez said lucic is.  I said lucic shouldnt be in that class.  It was a classic dez vs shuperman battle.   Lucic since that day has stunk.   Dez, please reverse the curse.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OHPATS. Show OHPATS's posts

Saame side for every goal..  For all the great shots Rask makes, he missed two makeable save tonight..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

If you want your best players on the ice the final two minutes, someone else has to be there just before.  That appears to be Julien's strategy.

Double shift your best players then. Its not like anyone on the bottom six were going to come close to scoring tonight anyway....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

with over a minute to go the Bruins have the puck " with their best players on the ice " and the D can't get the puck to an open forward and then they get stuck in their own end.  All that too 30 seconds.

Un-accepatble

Bad last 2mins for Chara, really bad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

During the last Bruins/Canes game I predicted that we would make Justin Peters look like Pete Peeters. We won that one 6-2.

Tonight, it was a different story.

As I said - the single word that best describes this Bruins team this year is 'frustrating'.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Ya know since dez and i had a 4 hr battle on how Neil is the prototype for the new age enforcer lucic has stunk.  Dez said lucic is.  I said lucic shouldnt be in that class.  It was a classic dez vs shuperman battle.   Lucic since that day has stunk.   Dez, please reverse the curse.  

You would almost hope Lucic is playing injured then their could be some kind of reason, but I doubt it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

It's difficult to score a last minute goal if you don't have the puck.