Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

Claude throwing Rask under the bus saying he didn't like how Carolina scored those 3 goals. I couldn't imagine what he could be referring to.

Maybe CJ can take some responsibility for dispersing his scorers and lining them up with a bunch of stone handed muckers. Way to dilute the offense...

Agree with this. 

Win as a team, lose as a team.  Players need to play better, coaches need to coach better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Just finished my signs:

Front:

Whatever Iggy!  #JAGR68

Back:

Cooke Should Be In Jail #Savard91

I'm watching the start now and saw a Black and Gold sign when Dupuis was being interviewed on the otrher side of the ice.  was that your sign ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Claude throwing Rask under the bus saying he didn't like how Carolina scored those 3 goals. I couldn't imagine what he could be referring to.

this is all i read and seems more like he's pointing fingers at his players defensively as a whole.

Claude Julien: "You see some things you like tonight, but we also had some serious brain cramps on PK. You don't know what they're seeing"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and also added this:

Coach said postgame that decision making has to be better and that mistakes made on the PK were not helpful either; need to play smarter

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

On a different note I thought Bartkowski was pretty good tonight. Actually I thought he was Boston's best d-man tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

On a different note I thought Bartkowski was pretty good tonight. Actually I thought he was Boston's best d-man tonight.

I thought ference gave great effort.  He takes a lot of lumps from me.  But he played good tonight. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I agree. He certainly has more jump then the others. CJ's gotta start resting Chara and Seids

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I thought ference gave great effort.  He takes a lot of lumps from me.  But he played good tonight. 

I thought Ference was decent but McQuaid & Chara were both very poor. I wasn't a fan of Bartkowski but each gm he plays he's winning me over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I'm watching the start now and saw a Black and Gold sign when Dupuis was being interviewed on the otrher side of the ice.  was that your sign ?

Just got back to my condo here in Margate.  My sign was just black and white and boy were the Penguins upset with me.  I got there very early and was able to secure a spot on the glass for warm ups.  I decided to avoid the funny Iginla sign and just go with the hatred of Cooke sign.  It said, "COOKE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!  #SAVARD91"  The Penguins were out there for about a minute when Sutter rang a shot off the glass directly in front of my face.  I was on the corner, below the hash marks, so I'm sure it was intentional, which was great.

The best part was when Orpik skated slowly and read the sign.  He looked right at me shaking his head.  I said, "That's right.  It's true."  Obviously he couldn't hear me but lip reading isn't difficult.  Reading his lips was pretty simple also.  He said, "That's fxxxing stupid.  Stupid.  Fxxxing stupid."  How awesome is that?

I think I saw just about every player read the sign, including Cooke.  He could be seen across the ice, shaking his head.  I got plenty of dirty looks as they went around, but Cowardly Cooke wouldn't even look me in the eye.  What a baby.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Bozo the clown has been saying that for the last 2 years. He's always got that dishevelled look n his face.

This look?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Just got back to my condo here in Margate.  My sign was just black and white and boy were the Penguins upset with me.  I got there very early and was able to secure a spot on the glass for warm ups.  I decided to avoid the funny Iginla sign and just go with the hatred of Cooke sign.  It said, "COOKE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!  #SAVARD91"  The Penguins were out there for about a minute when Sutter rang a shot off the glass directly in front of my face.  I was on the corner, below the hash marks, so I'm sure it was intentional, which was great.

The best part was when Orpik skated slowly and read the sign.  He looked right at me shaking his head.  I said, "That's right.  It's true."  Obviously he couldn't hear me but lip reading isn't difficult.  Reading his lips was pretty simple also.  He said, "That's fxxxing stupid.  Stupid.  Fxxxing stupid."  How awesome is that?

I think I saw just about every player read the sign, including Cooke.  He could be seen across the ice, shaking his head.  I got plenty of dirty looks as they went around, but Cowardly Cooke wouldn't even look me in the eye.  What a baby.

That's fantastic !  My feed was ROOTS and you know they'll avoid showing a sign like that.

I can't wait for the Pens to play in Boston on the 19th.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OntarioBruinsFan. Show OntarioBruinsFan's posts

Bozo the clown has been saying that for the last 2 years. He's always got that dishevelled look n his face.

This look?

I like that look.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's fantastic !  My feed was ROOTS and you know they'll avoid showing a sign like that.

I can't wait for the Pens to play in Boston on the 19th.

It was great when Gudbranson buried Cooke late in the third.  He got two for boarding and basically killed any chance of a comeback, but who cares?  If I end up moving down here permanently (which I'm pushing for), I want them to have an awesome draft pick, not a win tonight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Sounds like an awesome experience, NAS.  Mission accomplished. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to OntarioBruinsFan's comment:

This look?

I like that look.

If that's "dishevelled" he can bring it every year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This look?

That's a legit dishevelled look.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

This look?

Porky Pig and a Tainted Cup.  NBC Marketing brought to you by the NHLOA.

Actually that's the look of a winner in the losers building.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Great job, NAS! (Boy, do I hate Pissburgh!)

About Sutter and Orpik: I think I remember that ex-Bruin Bill Guerin, who was with Pissburgh the season Coward Cooke cheapshotted Savard, expressed his dislike for Cooke's actions, much to the dismay of Le Hypocrite. I guess that Lame-Ieux has his charges toeing the company line now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Thanks jmwalters ...I know my peers (Bruins fans) ...will hate me forbsaying this but with 2 of the 3 stooges on the 4th line ..there is no way the Bruins can win this game I will say Canes 3 Bruins 2.....sad but until March and Bergy come back ...there is NO hope

I refuse to believe that I am the only one who knows my team that well....

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

This look?

Porky Pig and a Tainted Cup.  NBC Marketing brought to you by the NHLOA.

Wwwwahhhh.  Wahhhhhhhhhh. Tainted! I'm holding my breath!!  Wwwahwwwaaaahhhhhhhh.

MOMMMMYY! I wannnted a CUP!.. Wah, wuhwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhh. <sniffle>

crying baby photo: crying baby crying_baby.jpg

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

This look?

How about these looks?

What is your point?  I can keep posting pics of coaches who've won Cups ONCE.

NAS was teasing a troll- but he could also have shown pictures of coaches that have never held the cup even once. Or better yet -ones that have watched as the visiting-victors carry the cup around in their building while the home team coach goes into a dressing room of broken dreams.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

In response to Ramz's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Nice save Peters!

That save could come back and hunt the Bruins

And that save did come back and hand hunt us.

Sections
Shortcuts