Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Game 41: Bruins v. Canes (13/04/13)

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I'm watching the start now and saw a Black and Gold sign when Dupuis was being interviewed on the otrher side of the ice.  was that your sign ?

Just got back to my condo here in Margate.  My sign was just black and white and boy were the Penguins upset with me.  I got there very early and was able to secure a spot on the glass for warm ups.  I decided to avoid the funny Iginla sign and just go with the hatred of Cooke sign.  It said, "COOKE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!  #SAVARD91"  The Penguins were out there for about a minute when Sutter rang a shot off the glass directly in front of my face.  I was on the corner, below the hash marks, so I'm sure it was intentional, which was great.

The best part was when Orpik skated slowly and read the sign.  He looked right at me shaking his head.  I said, "That's right.  It's true."  Obviously he couldn't hear me but lip reading isn't difficult.  Reading his lips was pretty simple also.  He said, "That's fxxxing stupid.  Stupid.  Fxxxing stupid."  How awesome is that?

I think I saw just about every player read the sign, including Cooke.  He could be seen across the ice, shaking his head.  I got plenty of dirty looks as they went around, but Cowardly Cooke wouldn't even look me in the eye.  What a baby.

Good to hear that you messed with that criminal, Cooke.  Good work.

A bit of irony is that nobody in the arena knew how much disdain you have for Savard.  You've been pretty brutal to the guy.  #Savard91?  I guess it made for a good joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I'm watching the start now and saw a Black and Gold sign when Dupuis was being interviewed on the otrher side of the ice.  was that your sign ?

Just got back to my condo here in Margate.  My sign was just black and white and boy were the Penguins upset with me.  I got there very early and was able to secure a spot on the glass for warm ups.  I decided to avoid the funny Iginla sign and just go with the hatred of Cooke sign.  It said, "COOKE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!  #SAVARD91"  The Penguins were out there for about a minute when Sutter rang a shot off the glass directly in front of my face.  I was on the corner, below the hash marks, so I'm sure it was intentional, which was great.

The best part was when Orpik skated slowly and read the sign.  He looked right at me shaking his head.  I said, "That's right.  It's true."  Obviously he couldn't hear me but lip reading isn't difficult.  Reading his lips was pretty simple also.  He said, "That's fxxxing stupid.  Stupid.  Fxxxing stupid."  How awesome is that?

I think I saw just about every player read the sign, including Cooke.  He could be seen across the ice, shaking his head.  I got plenty of dirty looks as they went around, but Cowardly Cooke wouldn't even look me in the eye.  What a baby.

It is incredible that you did that ! You couldn't have done any better ...awesome job ! Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

What is your point?  I can keep posting pics of coaches who've won Cups ONCE.

Err...ipot, my point is pretty clear.

What's YOUR point?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

A bit of irony is that nobody in the arena knew how much disdain you have for Savard.  You've been pretty brutal to the guy.  #Savard91?  I guess it made for a good joke.

I despise Savard the hockey player, but have nothing against him as a man.  He didn't deserve what happened to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

Why is Hamilton not playing second game a healthy scratch. No they still would ave lost anyway but why is he sitting out for a second straight game.

Apparently CJ mentioned that he was giving Doughie a rest and it had nothing to do with his play.

Make of this what you will.....

How about giving chara a spark and play him with his old ottawa buddy for a game or two.  

Shupe - That makes WAY too much sense for CJ to even consider.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Bozo the clown has been saying that for the last 2 years. He's always got that dishevelled look n his face.

This look?

He owes that moment to TT.

7. This post has been removed.