Game 45: Bruins v. Philly (23/04/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Game 45: Bruins v. Philly (23/04/13)

The expression on Julien's face on close ups is priceless .... I think he is in a state of shock

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

What is with this board?

I can't comment as me, I can't logout/login...what happened to the BDC Dottie thread so I can complain?

And as I type this, Flyers score twice sandwiched around DK's nice goal....5-2.

Outta here.

Frack.

BDC has been overwhelmed since last Monday.  The boards have had trouble keeping up.

That explains it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Nothing has been going on with Chara for a long time.

Even during his recent struggles, he's generally made more good plays in a game than bad.

Tonight, not so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

The players with heart don't have the skill and (many of)  the players with skill don't have the heart

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

Can,t score, no effort or leadership! I can't see how this team can win a game in the playoffs.

They don't look good.  I'd still let the playoffs begin first before the post-mortem.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Announcer Dave Strader just commented on how easy a gm it was tonight for Philly as Boston has shown little physical presence and he's right. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

This team could really use a few games in a row where good things happen, because right now as soon as something goes wrong, they play like they expect it to get worse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Their confidence level is and will be below zero if don't even play ONE good game before the end of the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Physical presence? So which players would you like to go all out for a menaingless game just before the playoffs... maybe break a leg or get a concussion?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

If we think thay look tired tonight -- wait until first day of playoffs with them and Sens having least amount of rest. Maybe they are just fooling with us and deliberately playing possum.

Either way -- I pray they don't have to meet the Rangers in the 1st round.

Saving grace tonight -- Habs and Rangers both lose to playoff duds along with B's 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

One positive i thought JAGR and Soderberg,looked preatty good early on until the wheels fell of,but definetly brutal game.                   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Physical presence? So which players would you like to go all out for a menaingless game just before the playoffs... maybe break a leg or get a concussion?

All of them

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Can,t score, no effort or leadership! I can't see how this team can win a game in the playoffs.

They don't look good.  I'd still let the playoffs begin first before the post-mortem.

I would like to find some positives but they have showed less and less effort with each game. not something you can fix in 3 games but who knows, maybe they can bring up someone from prov that will show some leadership. I guess iggy made the right choice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

CJ needs to sit Chara... he's a mess tonight

Like TSN announcers said call up 4 or 5 players from Providence and rest,some players

We already are -- CJ resting his secret weapon -- Count Daug-ula

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I would like to find some positives but they have showed less and less effort with each game. not something you can fix in 3 games but who knows, maybe they can bring up someone from prov that will show some leadership. I guess iggy made the right choice.

I'm not so sure it's lack of effort as it is lack of confidence.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Wow!  I hope I am wrong and the team can turn this around But this has to be the worst a Bruins team has played for such an extended period in many years.   There are basically no positives with this team -- I even sense internal problems.  I can't recall them dominating a game all season

If the playoffs are a flop, Neely and PC have a lot of work to do.

19. This post has been removed.