Game 47 Vs. Washington 4-27

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Game 47 Vs. Washington 4-27

In response to BsLegion's comment:

and right on cue as the Red Sox game ends comes ........ jmw ?

Run for the hills.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Who or what is GNB?

Either a bad crotchal rash or GoodNewsBears of course.

So why did you quote me, yet refer to him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

A better PP is part of more scoring that is sorely needed. Maybe a PMD would be the ticket. If you aren't sure of what one looks like, you'll get a chance tomorow against Ottawa. 

Yes, if they had scored 20 more goals 5on5, heck even 10, then they would probably have 2nd place wrapped, and be in a position to rest players, and no one would talk about it. But they haven't and it continues. 4-4-2 in the last 10 isn't exactly awe inspiring. 

A bad PP is systemic of a inability to score. And I do not seeing it improving anytime soon for the playoffs, and that worries me, as I'd like to see another deap run before this team starts to break up, or becomes another also-ran.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

I thought he looked very good.

Looks like he has some of his mojo back.

Nice new avatar by the way...

Thx JMW, it's my sons H.S. logo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

A better PP is part of more scoring that is sorely needed. Maybe a PMD would be the ticket. If you aren't sure of what one looks like, you'll get a chance tomorow against Ottawa. 

Yes, if they had scored 20 more goals 5on5, heck even 10, then they would probably have 2nd place wrapped, and be in a position to rest players, and no one would talk about it. But they haven't and it continues. 4-4-2 in the last 10 isn't exactly awe inspiring. 

A bad PP is systemic of a inability to score. And I do not seeing it improving anytime soon for the playoffs, and that worries me, as I'd like to see another deap run before this team starts to break up, or becomes another also-ran.    

You what's good about the playoffs ... PP goals are not that important. You know what else .... it's a new season . Kelly hit the post tonight at 2-2 , in the playoffs those shots might start going in.  Horton shoots high, in the playoffs goes under the crossbar.  Lucic starts scoring .  More 5 on 5 play I like our chances. 

It's hard for teams to beat a Bruins team, even this team,  4 out of 7 games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Don't take tickytack penalties against them and they looked pretty average.

And the Caps sell it well cuase they know how good they are on the PP.

Should be about 4 threads started by Zoloft poster boy by tomorrow morning LOL

Well I was off by one, Mr. Paxil started 3 threads regarding his victory dance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Collapse!

wrong agin .... it was the dreaded 2 goal lead.

Yes, I forgot.  It was also the B's lack of success on the powerplay that allowed the Caps to score three powerplay goals.

It is important to note that if the B's had scored one extra powerplay goal every three games, they would be in the Top 5.  How many more games would they have won because of this? 

Enough to have locked up the 2nd seed by now

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to skater68's comment:

I'd rather see the B's go into fourth place . I really think their best chance to advance to the second round is against Toronto

No, I  think having home ice advantage for as long as you can works best in Bruins favour For longer run in the playoffs...

Sorry -- 4th place has them meeting Pens in 2nd round if no upsets. I'll take the 2 slot -- hope for a B's win and also pray for my two most hated teams make an early exit -- Rangers and Habs......

Sections
Shortcuts