Game 48: Boston at Chicago

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Game 48: Boston at Chicago

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rask almost game3 against the Rangers

[/QUOTE]

I had the same flashback. Other than that -- Rask did some redeeming after the gimmie. He needs to stay focused in the 3rd and come thru big. This game is turning into everything it was supposed to be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NHLBruinstwitter

"Kevan Miller and Milan Lucic leading all skaters with 5 recorded hits apiece"

Just need some more Bruins to pick this up and the Bs will be fine in the 3rd.

[/QUOTE]

If nothing else, I think it would help with our puck control.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Let's go March, natural hattrick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'm curious about something I saw last period. During that wild scrum in front of Rask on the Hawk PP, I thought I saw Boychuk, maybe Miller trying to push the puck towards Rask so he could grab it.  

The puck was in a crowd to Rask's right with guys whacking away.  He couldn't reach it to grab it. Is it better to try and give the puck to your goaltender or turn and get it out of your end? I'd think get rid of it any way you can.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]

Let's go March, natural hattrick

[/QUOTE]

And he's having a great game against a very good defensive team,. It's not like the Leafs or anything. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Gotta be real diligent in our own zone in the 3rd.   THe W should be priority, but at least get out of here with a point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My feeling is that 3-2 Chicago is coming up here...

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't surprise me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Marchand coming out like a buzzsaw. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Marchand looks like he's enjoying himself, and that means he's into the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Crosschecks between evened out betweem Keith and Marchand but not the slash, enough, no ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Serioulsy.  Put Chara in front of Crawford on this PP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

clearly, our former PP success was just a fluke... as that was awful

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Nice eh !

Jamie Erdahl @JamieErdahl 1m

Adam McQuaid not returning this afternoon, undisclosed injury... Last saw him on the ice just under 9 minutes into 2nd period.. #Bruins5D

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Erickson playing with Campbell and Paille ....message finally got to CJ ..."bench the turtle"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My feeling is that 3-2 Chicago is coming up here...

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't surprise me.

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't surprise me that you'd retort that way.  Like a wind up clock.  If only we could all be as astute as you as to anlayzing fans, we could run the whole the league.  I hope you get Bettman's job.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Erickson playing with Campbell and Paille ....message finally got to CJ ..."bench the turtle"

[/QUOTE]

Or he knows he needs more skill than muscle vs Chicago, Stan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The turtle already wasted 5:24mins of ice time 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

Serioulsy.  Put Chara in front of Crawford on this PP.[/QUOTE]

Don't mess with Geoff Ward's genious!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Paille almost snuck that one through on Crawford

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

If those are the things in life that bother you -- get one. Emrick one of the best in the business. Passionate about the game and always the #1 pick buy networks for the big games. I think he even mixed up Soderberg's name with someone else and had to apologize -- quick -- hide the razor blades.

Not the point.  He's been doing it for three years now.  He even made sure to get the new pronounciation of Marchand correct today.

And for Neely Orr, it's where he puts the stress -- he puts it on the CHEECH.

Do I have a life?  Of course not.  I live for opportunities to bag the, um, Doc.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

Nice eh !

Jamie Erdahl @JamieErdahl 1m

Adam McQuaid not returning this afternoon, undisclosed injury... Last saw him on the ice just under 9 minutes into 2nd period.. #Bruins5D

[/QUOTE]

I missed this... what happened???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

gotta try something -- Crawford seeing way too much. Either way -- Hawks transition game scares me. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

Serioulsy.  Put Chara in front of Crawford on this PP.[/QUOTE]

Don't mess with Geoff Ward's genious!

[/QUOTE]

I know.  Just watched Toews plant himself in front of Rask just with the Hawks having the puck in the Bruin end. No PP needed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

One thing I love about watching these two teams. They hit, play good tough hockey & there isn't a lot stupid skirmishes after ever whistle. Both teams just play the game the right way & the refs call it right. They let stuff go, they make calls that are usually good calls. I think it's both teams that have a lot to do with this. They respect one another & just play the game!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

gotta try something -- Crawford seeing way too much. Either way -- Hawks transition game scares me. 

[/QUOTE]

It's lethal, zam.

Sections
Shortcuts