Game 5: Bruins v. NYR (25/05/13), Bruins with 3-1 Series Lead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Game 5: Bruins v. NYR (25/05/13), Bruins with 3-1 Series Lead

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Cant wait.  Rask debate put to bed.  I cant wait for the next series.  Its gonna be awesome.  

Damn right it is. 

Im not sure ive been this excited for a series since cup final.  Im so pumped for the hated pens.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

He's reminding me more of Phil Housley with each game he plays.

I disagree.  I've seen him make plays defensively!

Fair enough - but still, given his size and his offensive style, there are certainly shades of Housley in his game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

Watched game at local NYC pub. Ranger fans going nuts.. I'm LOVING it.. Usually hate watching games away from my home, Ranger Fans are saying B's just got lucky bounces. Idiots... Love Chara and Krug ( that jersey will sell out)

Total peice of work -- everyone of them. How much of a lucky bounce was it for them with the Rask blunder in game 4? I guess that doesn't count. Fans on NY Sports Radio overnight were blaiming everything from the shortened season -- to training camp (Torts didn't have enough time to teach his system) to new players acquired at the deadline to of all things -- Staal and Clowe injuries. Apparently none of them ever heard the names Seidenberg, Ference or Redden. I guess they think Krug, Bartkowski and Hamilton are seasoned vets. My son-in-law can't even show his face today after chirping at the beginning of the series that the "Bruins don't scare Ranger fans -- We own Boston". Gumball Ranger fans -- you got to love them.   

Sections
Shortcuts