Game 5: Bruins v. NYR (25/05/13), Bruins with 3-1 Series Lead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Game 5: Bruins v. NYR (25/05/13), Bruins with 3-1 Series Lead

Yep I hate to say that Bruins had an excellent start ..the ref calld Krejci he should have called both...really really sorry but if ever the BRUINS win this game its the Stanley Cup ,,,,believe me the puckmwont go in ....2-0 NYR

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win game 6 in NY 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Yep I hate to say that Bruins had an excellent start ..the ref calld Krejci he should have called both...really really sorry but if ever the BRUINS win this game its the Stanley Cup ,,,,believe me the puckmwont go in ....2-0 NYR

Stanley - it's the first so do us all a favour SHUT UP AND JUST WATCH THE DAMN GAME!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Stanley - it's the first so do us all a favour SHUT UP AND JUST WATCH THE DAMN GAME!

He can't he's Stanley he loves to chirp 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No problem red ...I just know this team too much ...badlucks, bad calls from the refs ...its over ...from now on I wont comment till the 3 rd period...enjoy the game !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I just noticed Kelly with the "A".

You'd think it would be a guy who hasn't sucked balls since the first game of the season!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I just noticed Kelly with the "A".

You'd think it would be a guy who hasn't sucked balls since the first game of the season!

You should know by now that Julien loves those experienced, defensive minded guys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Rangers are playing their sufficating style of play they played during the season.  Bruins will have to work twice as hard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Rangers are playing their sufficating style of play the played during the season.  Bruins will have to work twice as hard.

B's are getting the chances. They just need to bury them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rangers are playing their sufficating style of play they played during the season.  Bruins will have to work twice as hard.

I think the B's are playing fine. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

They look pretty solid so far.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What game is everyone watching? I think Bruins are controlling things well, hitting and getting chances... they got burned on a bad call with a good screen in front of Rask. 40 minutes to go. GO BRUINS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Horrible penalty call to give the rags a 1-0 lead.  Even worse is Stanleys comments.  Bruins have not been shut out this year and tonight wont be any different.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

What game is everyone watching? I think Bruins are controlling things well, hitting and getting chances... they got burned on a bad call with a good screen in front of Rask. 40 minutes to go. GO BRUINS!

You see?  This is how annoying it is when people can post nothing but negativity.  Obviously Stanley is the extreme, but you see the crap that people like mattbs posts and just think, "Isn't this supposed to be fun?  Why always negative?"

Of course, you've been guilty of this on many occasions as well.

Let's hope the same level of play continues for the rest of the game.  If so, the B's win!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I think the B's are playing fine. 

Not enough traffic in front of Lundqvist.  Some defensive breakdowns early.  Should be 2-0 Rangers. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Horrible penalty call to give the rags a 1-0 lead.  Even worse is Stanleys comments.  Bruins have not been shut out this year and tonight wont be any different.

Its ovious that the refs received some instructions ...how else can you explain the call on Krejci after he's been crosschecked ???  The NHL want the NYR to win and believe me there is nothing we can do against the refs ....the puck just wont go in tonight Rufus ...take my word

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Hank robs Lucic 

Get used to it. The guy is getting good looks at the puck and knows how to suck the life out of his opponents when the chips are down. Rarely lets any garbage in.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

You see?  This is how annoying it is when people can post nothing but negativity.  Obviously Stanley is the extreme, but you see the crap that people like mattbs posts and just think, "Isn't this supposed to be fun?  Why always negative?"

Of course, you've been guilty of this on many occasions as well.

Let's hope the same level of play continues for the rest of the game.  If so, the B's win!

What kind of idiot are you.. stop replying to my posts.  I made an obvious (not negative) observation.  The Rangers are playing well.  If you can't handle that go see a psychiatrist... jees.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, when did you become null? It was a bad call, but enough with the conspiracy theories - and nice to see you didn't keep your word again (no posts until the third) If you're never going to keep your promises, stop making them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Its ovious that the refs received some instructions ...how else can you explain the call on Krejci after he's been crosschecked ???  The NHL want the NYR to win and believe me there is nothing we can do against the refs ....the puck just wont go in tonight Rufus ...take my word

Good teams win against all odds. Just kill off the penalties like they did the first 10.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stanley, when did you become null? It was a bad call, but enough with the conspiracy theories - and nice to see you didn't keep your word again (no posts until the third) If you're never going to keep your promises, stop making them.

No problem red this comment was in between the periods.See you in the 3rd ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Stanley, i hope you don't believe in that crap....

if the Rangers win it'll be because of the gorilla guarding their net....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What kind of idiot are you.. stop replying to my posts.  I made an obvious (not negative) observation.  The Rangers are playing well.  If you can't handle that go see a psychiatrist... jees.

I didn't reply to your post.  I replied to BFNJ's post.

This is what it looks like when I reply to your posts.  You see how it says, "In reponse to mattbs' comment:"?  That's what it looks like when I reply to your post.

As for your question of what kind of idiot I am, well, what are the different options?

LOL

GO BRUINS!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Again, you went back on your word Stanley. Please, just hold off all comments until the 3rd like you promised. Please.

Talk to on one of your 25 cats instead.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Seidenberg might have been hurt by Kreider.