game 5. Goalie pulled. Down a goal. who do you want holding the drawing board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

game 5. Goalie pulled. Down a goal. who do you want holding the drawing board?

Im not calling out ward. well kinda. only because i partially gagged. but it begs the question.

julien was nestled back, arms crossed, watching. i have hard time believing at that point in the game an assistant coach should be drawing up plays. i dont know what goes on behind the scenes. but. theres alot of trust there.

(again< i dont what is said in meetings hovered around the bench)

so, who do you want drawing out what could possibly be the final scoring chance of the game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: game 5. Goalie pulled. Down a goal. who do you want holding the drawing board?

As bad as Boston was, that game could have gone either way... but, again, it didn't go ours.

It's painful when you are so close...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

Re: game 5. Goalie pulled. Down a goal. who do you want holding the drawing board?

yeah. its a hard pill to swallow. i wanted to becareful about what i typed to avoid anybody thinking i was blaming one individual. esp in a game where there were ample opportunites to score.

when a single game boils down to a single opportunity, its easy to single out one situation and one individual.

Sections
Shortcuts