Game 5: Leafs v. Bruins (10/05/13), 3-1 B's Series Lead

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Game 5: Leafs v. Bruins (10/05/13), 3-1 B's Series Lead

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Too little too late

You play 15 minutes of a hockey game and the results are never good...

Bruins will still take this series... and it won't be coming back for game 7....they are playing well on the road, and the Leafs play tight at home...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I just wonder how you come out soo fn flat at home in a game where you can move on, only the bruins.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to LoveRealHockey's comment:

Wow Reimer.   Didn't see that coming

Neither did he LRH... I am just not impressed this guy is #1 material....sorry..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

85 percent odds this is going to Game 7.  This team earned it.  2 little 2 late tonight.

Leafs are now playing with house money.  Bs are not.  

What does that even mean?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

He's not shown too much athleticism so far in this series. That was a good save.....one of the few BIG ones he's made.

[/QUOTE]

Well he showed enough to steal a game! NOTHING gets a goalie into a groove better than when he's doubted! I thought we'd all be bright enough in here seeing that we had one that was doubted quite a bit. Some of us never learn I guess! Oh yea.. might be another one playing in Ottawa right now too. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He's playing acoustic nennaisonce (sp) music with his young wife.. Purple is still rocking with Steve Morse.  New album is amazing :)

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to mattbs' comment:

How can they not score with Ritchie Blackmore playing Smoke on the Water?

lol

Is he still around and playing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

I just wonder how you come out soo fn flat at home in a game where you can move on, only the bruins.

As depressing as you are Fly i have to agree with you.TO came out like they wanted to win and the B's played like "whats the rush, we've got lots of time". Play like they did in the third for the whole game and the B's might finish them off next game.Anything less and game 7 here we come.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Gotta give the Leafs their due they were the better team tonight. That pains me to say.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If they would have played only 30 minutes with the desire to win they showed in the last 10 minutes ...they would have won an extra 4-5 days of rest...Leafs will be flying in Toronto...and it would be nice if the BRUINS could score the 1st goal

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

85 percent odds this is going to Game 7.  This team earned it.  2 little 2 late tonight.

Leafs are now playing with house money.  Bs are not.  

What does that even mean?

It means, he's looking for any reason to jump off a cliff

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Neither did he LRH... I am just not impressed this guy is #1 material....sorry..

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't have to impress you. He's impressed the Leaf organization enough. I don't think he gives 2 kiefs whether you're impressed or not. He's played well enough to get 2 wins and his team back in the series. Sounds like pretty good #1 material to me. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'm confused.  Whenever the Bruins have a lead, and the other team controls play the final 10 or so minutes, the Bruins get accused of sitting on a lead.

When it goes the other way, it's because the Bruins came out flat?  Is it really that hard to give credit to the other team?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

He's not shown too much athleticism so far in this series. That was a good save.....one of the few BIG ones he's made.

Well he showed enough to steal a game! NOTHING gets a goalie into a groove better than when he's doubted! I thought we'd all be bright enough in here seeing that we had one that was doubted quite a bit. Some of us never learn I guess! Oh yea.. might be another one playing in Ottawa right now too. 

[/QUOTE]

This was the topic on THE FAN 590's Primetime Sports program this afternoon, nite.  McCown, Shannon and David Grange were speaking to this in regard to Reimer not doing as such in the series which helped put the Leafs in their then 3-1 hole.  Guess he corrected that situation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

If they would have played only 30 minutes with the desire to win they showed in the last 10 minutes ...they would have won an extra 4-5 days of rest...Leafs will be flying in Toronto...and it would be nice if the BRUINS could score the 1st goal

There's no reason why they can't, Stanley.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Yah I think one for sure should have been a penalty.

In response to NHLOA's comment:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY HOOKS THE B'S GOTTA WAY IN THE LASY 2 MINUTES. 

NHLOA RULE BABY (just ask any team in Canada)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Renaissance music.. 15nth century english music :)

He's playing acoustic nennaisonce (sp) music with his young wife.. Purple is still rocking with Steve Morse.  New album is amazing :)

How can they not score with Ritchie Blackmore playing Smoke on the Water?

lol

Is he still around and playing?

Intersesting. What is nennoisance?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

[/QUOTE]

My money is on that he can't do it 2 more games. As for Anderson, he's had an excellent season (before getting hurt....and now in the playoffs). Reimer....not so much.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Bring on Game 7 we wont lose 3 games at home!!