game 5 thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

game 5 thread

I`ll start it and let you guys run with it.
      NBC,,what in the heck is Dan Patrick doing there? That name dropping sports caster wannbe is a joke. I`d give me left nut(re;dennis Leary in the `04 Sox/mastercard commercial)  if Milbury would just punch him in the face on live TV.
      That being said,,Sox are winning at the moment and i`m getting ready to Cactus Tony my drawers waiting for the game to start.
      It`s going to be a great game!
     Let`s kick some Nucks!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Re: game 5 thread

ok,,was that muslim holding the Canadian flag?? He`s wearing a turbin.
     Someone enlighten me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

screw that. ^%&*& doc emrick.

drop the &())(* puck!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

we score on this PP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

we gotta get one. the phantom calls will be coming our way soon.  i hate when the refs feel the need to take over a game.   half this period is pp.  next period will be vans crack.  hate it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bruins are looking good.  Looks like a continuation of games 3 & 5.  excellent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

I love the Campbell, Recchi, Ryder PP... Great work Claude

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

You guys know more about hockey than I do. Why did looch get a penalty if Downing embelished?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from window00. Show window00's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread:
     ok,,was that muslim holding the Canadian flag?? He`s wearing a turbin.  Someone enlighten me
    Posted by djbosox2004

short answer:  no.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah why no Seguin on the PP.  I thought i was dreaming i saw Seguin with Krejci and Lucic for like 10 sec. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Is it just me, or has this game had a similar style of play/feeling as games 1 and 2? Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come (game-ending wise).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

This has a feel of the game 6 against TB, our PP wasnt working at all and it cost us the game.....

That being said, we have had a few really good chances.....Everything has hit Luongo......  It wont last....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Bruins could easily be up a couple right now.. that would have been huge right now.  At least one with Kelly off the bar... Vancouver taking it to the Bruins in terms of hitting .. Don't know if they can keep it up whole game though .. Will wear themselves down eventually and the B's will capitalize .. You could tell Kesler is ailing, Bruins need to take advantage of this..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread : short answer:  no.
    Posted by window00

=======================================================
       Ok. Just asking.The only people i`ve ever seen were one was a muslim. It must be a different type of Ushanka. We don`t wear stuff like that down here.
       My bad. Non issue.Must be a french thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I would like to see a little more of Seguin and less Recchi on the PP.........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Would have been nice for Kelly to get that one....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

I like the flow of the game. I`m just afraid that since we`ve had 3 PP`s so far that the refs might try to even it up. The Nucks PP is too strong.I`m still trtying to figure out why Looch got a penalty on downings embishment.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread : =======================================================    Ok. Just asking.The only people i`ve ever seen were one was a muslim. It must be a different type of Ushanka. We don`t wear stuff like that down here.    My bad. Non issue.Must be a french thing.
    Posted by djbosox2004

RCMP lets them where their own head dress.  native canadian rcmp mbrs can also wear their own head dress. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I figured he is Hindu. really a non-issue either way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

I would like to see a little more of Seguin and less Recchi on the PP.........
    Posted by SmokingJoe

===================================================
      Agreed. But as usual Claude likes experience over speed.I`m hoping that he` will use him later in the game when everyone is tired.

ZIP# BAM* BOW!!    Segin scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

I figured he is Hindu. really a non-issue either way.
    Posted by TomOBrien

=====================================================
      Perhaps Tom. Just thinking that would never happen carrying the ole "Red White and Blue"
       End of story

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The mountie with a turban is a Sikh . . . neither Hindu nor Muslim.  Different religion altogether. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Bruins have to play more physical. Good chances and support overall. Slight advantage chance-wise

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

This has to be the worst passing team in Stanley Cup finals history. If nothing else, they offer, at times, comic relief!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

what are they chanting?

Sections
Shortcuts