Game 52 Bruins at Panthers GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 52 Bruins at Panthers GDT

Rask only tested once or twice through two periods...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Yeti is feelin it again tonight. So glad NESNs audio is messed up again, I heard Yeti hit the post in...stereo.

Don't worry Timmah you'll be in San Jose before long.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know about San Jose San, are you hearing/reading anything out there? If I had to guess I wouldnt put the Sharks in the mix.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I don't know about San Jose San, are you hearing/reading anything out there? If I had to guess I wouldnt put the Sharks in the mix.

[/QUOTE]

I heard St. Louis today. They Don't have much faith in Elliot or Halek. It's been goaltending that has let the Blues down in the play-offs the past 3 seasons.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I heard St. Louis today. They Don't have much faith in Elliot or Halek. It's been goaltending that has let the Blues down in the play-offs the past 3 seasons.

[/QUOTE]

I would assume Miller would be moved first and whoever lost out on him would go get Thomas. McKenzie seems to think the Wild might be suitors on Miller since Harding is having medical issues. Boy, Backstrom has struggled.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

We have a game now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE]

Don't worry Timmah you'll be in San Jose before long. [/QUOTE]

I don't know about San Jose San, are you hearing/reading anything out there? If I had to guess I wouldnt put the Sharks in the mix. [/QUOTE]

Are the Sharks as good a puck possesion team as the 2010 cup winning Hawks ?

I say No and I don't think Niemi can be relied on when SJs offense faulters as it has in the playoffs.

I have read and heard Wilson wants some insurance in case Niemi falters again. I also don't expect Thomas to remain in Florida. But that is "Tallon rocket science" either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Who is wearing 22 tonight? Wow, what an effort by ST and a great finish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Thornton showing skill.  Nice goal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

BAWHAAAA @ NAS & SHUPE!! In your face boys!! What a fawking goal by the "skating clown!" HA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Breakout night for Thorton, Stan. Stan?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I didn't see much of Bergeron in the 3rd. I know he got bloodied up again, but I just hope it wasn't anything serious. Did anyone else remembe seeing him. He had over 15 min of TOI which isn't that far off his normal, but I just don't remember seeing him out there with Smith & Marchand.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

If TT had any fans still thinking fondly of him for his service to the Bruins in 2011, he effectively erased those with that bone head move on Soderberg at the end. Complete muppet!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Thomas really fell apart... stupid penalty with only seconds left.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just tuned in to see him swing his stick at Soderberg. Same old feisty Thomas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Remember, Timmy,

There's no 'I' in team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Remember, Timmy,

There's no 'I' in team.

[/QUOTE]

There is in friends, family and faith, Ergoetal. (Lower case though.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a little more than just feisty, eh?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a little more than just feisty, eh?

[/QUOTE]

Oh,yeah.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

[QUOTE]

I didn't see much of Bergeron in the 3rd. I know he got bloodied up again, but I just hope it wasn't anything serious. Did anyone else remembe seeing him. He had over 15 min of TOI which isn't that far off his normal, but I just don't remember seeing him out there with Smith & Marchand.

[/QUOTE]

Bergeron was out there till the end. There were a couple plays where Smith and Marchand had an offensive opportunity after Bergeron started the line change. But he was on for his s. hift.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

BAWHAAAA @ NAS & SHUPE!! In your face boys!! What a fawking goal by the "skating clown!" HA!

[/QUOTE]

Who was it that said Caron would be more valuable on the Merlot line? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Like Kel said on an earlier thread, when the B's are winning these game threads are pretty s#ort, but when they lose? There like 150 or so posts long.I think B's fans are masochists at heart and really come out when they're losing,its just their nature.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVwlNGdyokc

Nice classless move Thomas!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Have any goaltenders been suspended for hits to the head yet? If not, we'll see if that's the first. No skater could take a swing to the head like that these days and not get at least a game.

That's not a high stick, that's intent to injure. A minor for high sticking should be when you turn around and don't have complete control of your stick and clip someone. It shouldn't be when you're in a crouched position and swing a goalie club 3 feet above your shoulders in order to smoke a guy in the head.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Easily a one game suspension. I would go more. Reckless and thoughtless play.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's not thoughtless - the thought was I'm going to smack/hurt this player.

Sections
Shortcuts