Game 52 Bruins at Panthers GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 52 Bruins at Panthers GDT

In response to red75's comment:

It's not thoughtless - the thought was I'm going to smack/hurt this player.

Smack, yes. Hurt, doubt it. Very few players act with intent to injure... that is Matt Cooke territory. TT swung without thinking first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Not a good move by Thomas, I understans he has Soderbergs stick by his neck but he knows the circumstances. I would guess he was more fustrated by the scoreboard than by the actions of Soderberg. Lost a little bit in all of this is how about Soderberg going to the net with soem authority the last few games. Like what I see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

It's not thoughtless - the thought was I'm going to smack/hurt this player.

Smack, yes. Hurt, doubt it. Very few players act with intent to injure... that is Matt Cooke territory. TT swung without thinking first.

So you're saying he had the idea to smack him in the side of the head with a goalie stick but didn't think that would hurt? Maybe my reasonably high opinion of the University of Vermont is misplaced then.

And Cooke was never intent to injure - he was intent to end a career. Someone being horrendous shouldn't be a defense for someone being bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup exactly what I was thinking.  I always liked Thomas's combativeness but he is a veteran of the NHL and knows the scheme.  Red's comment on UVM is correct btw, except Phish's popularity was linked to pot smoking.  So.......... 

I have said this before without comment, Soderberg reminds me of fellow counrtyman Holmstrom.  One tough player in front of the net.

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Not a good move by Thomas, I understans he has Soderbergs stick by his neck but he knows the circumstances. I would guess he was more fustrated by the scoreboard than by the actions of Soderberg. Lost a little bit in all of this is how about Soderberg going to the net with soem authority the last few games. Like what I see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

BAWHAAAA @ NAS & SHUPE!! In your face boys!! What a fawking goal by the "skating clown!" HA!

Attaboy nite, give it to them. LOL.

Despite what those two think, he can play the game also.

When he scored that goal, they must have had a slow burn going considering the hate factor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

That Thornton goal was ridiculous. I was like ok ST time to pass... Pass... Oh wow... Holy carp!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Thornton's pass to Smith the previous night was pretty good, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Apart from ST's great goal (and nice pass the other night), the B's seem to be a better team when he's playing. Maybe it's time for the anti-Thornton fraction to reconsider.

I remember that I simply didn't like Andrew Ference, and I bashed him here frequently (especially when PC gave him another contract including a raise). He proved me wrong big time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

St is an enforcer a goon etc  but he can score that odd nice goal And he has a good $hot

Sections
Shortcuts