Game 55 - Canknuckleheads at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Game 55 - Canknuckleheads at Bruins GDT

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Spike77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kypreos was trashingtorts too. After his comments basically saying we can't win with the players he's got

[/QUOTE]

So much for him calming down.

[/QUOTE]

Thats just his way of announcing he's back and in charge.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

Love to see the bruins do some damage with some big hits

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE] I havent't seen the clip yet but has anyone caught Tortorella's post-game presser last night after the Red Wings game? Friedman said he thought Tortorella's comments (I'm paraphrasing.) of "When David Booth is your best player, you know you're in trouble." were out of line and pretty much dumping the idea of a kinder, calmer coach.[/QUOTE]

I think Torts bench rants will stop for now. But using the media to call out his players won't cease anytime soon. I don't agree with calling players out in the press but some coaches prefer using the media.

[/QUOTE]

Had to happen sooner or later with him, San.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE] of "When David Booth is your best player, you know you're in trouble." were out of line and pretty much dumping the idea of a kinder, calmer coach.[/QUOTE]

I think Torts bench rants will stop for now. But using the media to call out his players won't cease anytime soon. I don't agree with calling players out in the press but some coaches prefer using the media.[/QUOTE]

Had to happen sooner or later with him, San.[/QUOTE]

Vancouver management and ownership knew what they were getting when they brought him in. Ton of talent on that teamd and they are about to get leapfrogged by Phoenix in the standings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Pretty good period for Boston... Canucks had their chances, but nothing great and not for long stretches.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Spike77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kypreos was trashingtorts too. After his comments basically saying we can't win with the players he's got

[/QUOTE]

So much for him calming down.

[/QUOTE]

Thats just his way of announcing he's back and in charge.

[/QUOTE]

No longer wraps, kel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE] of "When David Booth is your best player, you know you're in trouble." were out of line and pretty much dumping the idea of a kinder, calmer coach.[/QUOTE]

I think Torts bench rants will stop for now. But using the media to call out his players won't cease anytime soon. I don't agree with calling players out in the press but some coaches prefer using the media.[/QUOTE]

Vancouver management and ownership knew what they were getting when they brought him in. Ton of talent on that teamd and they are about to get leapfrogged by Phoenix in the standings.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of their brass, should they get bumped in the first round or not even make the playoffs, do you see Gillis gone? I'd think yeah.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Kessler is such a punk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

I havent't seen the clip yet but has anyone caught Tortorella's post-game presser last night after the Red Wings game? Friedman said he thought Tortorella's comments (I'm paraphrasing.) of "When David Booth is your best player, you know you're in trouble." were out of line and pretty much dumping the idea of a kinder, calmer coach.

[/QUOTE]

He's right ... One thing I liove about Tortorella is he calls a spade a spade... No BS with this guy. Refreshing ... Whatever happened with Booth... So much promise , never seem to materialize From his Florida days....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to UtahBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kessler is such a punk

[/QUOTE]

after the horn... Boychuk should have dropped him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of their brass, should they get bumped in the first round or not even make the playoffs, do you see Gillis gone? I'd think yeah.

[/QUOTE]

No way torts might be gone gillis just signed 5 year deal  and sure Canucks ownership said before signing torts that if he still acts like a nut they'll have him on a short leash

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE] Vancouver management and ownership knew what they were getting when they brought him in. Ton of talent on that teamd and they are about to get leapfrogged by Phoenix in the standings.

[/QUOTE] Speaking of their brass, should they get bumped in the first round or not even make the playoffs, do you see Gillis gone? I'd think yeah. [/QUOTE]

I'm suprised Gillis is still there.

PS. Great job by Iginla drawing Garrison to Loungo so Krejci could line the pass up for Lucic. 600 assists! Your welcome pukes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Torts is just a mental patient -- plain and simple. Wouldn't be surprised if his head could actually pull a full 360.

His idea of the perfect team is 18 Ryan Callahan's and Billy Smith in goal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The B's have to keep bringing it hard,Nuck defence anchored by Diaz,Stanton & Corrado can be had big time. Quit looking for the cute shot,throw everything at the Nuck net, they will start going in for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Torts is just a mental patient -- plain and simple. Wouldn't be surprised if his head could actually pull a full 360.

His idea of the perfect team is 18 Ryan Callahan's and Billy Smith in goal.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, perfectly said!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

Lets get some shots on this p.p. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hamilton makes things happen on the PP.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Brutal call on Iginla.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

What a brutal call 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Amazing! Close call at one end. Goal right afterwards at the other!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

Just about to say don't like chara on forward on p.p. ukaseukase

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Rask should get the assist on that for bailing the PP out when looking like the keystone kops

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

Oops  Tukka 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great pass by Chara after Rask saves Boston's bacon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

Too many giveAways running around

Sections
Shortcuts