Game 56 - Bruins at Blues GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Game 56 - Bruins at Blues GDT

Center Ice cannot always provide home and away feeds with a heavy schedule. Not a problem tonight where you get to listen to one of the finest professionals in the game. For those fortunate enough to witness Dan Kelly (late 60's to late 80's) -- his son John's voice and style are exact -- professional and unbias. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Jack makes on-air admission of "man-crush" on Iginla...off to a good start tonight!

Yep........add Jack's name to the "Pukes" list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Don't call the high stick right to Louis face right before the goal there refs!

I don't think Eriksson took another shift after this and I didn't see him on the bench

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Center Ice cannot always provide home and away feeds with a heavy schedule. Not a problem tonight where you get to listen to one of the finest professionals in the game. For those fortunate enough to witness Dan Kelly (late 60's to late 80's) -- his son John's voice and style are exact -- professional and unbias. 

My all time favourite.......and it's eerie with the voices. Identical !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

I was peeved as well San. Refs obviously didn't see it and we can argue about one's responsability for their stick -- but the upper boardside slo-mo replay did show Lapierre's stick being lifted by a Bruin players stick into Eriksson's face.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I was peeved as well San. Refs obviously didn't see it and we can argue about one's responsability for their stick -- but the upper boardside slo-mo replay did show Lapierre's stick being lifted by a Bruin players stick into Eriksson's face.  [/QUOTE]

I get what your saying but even Federko and Darren Pang were still saying refs will usually call a player for being unresponsible for his stick and blood leaking.

Oh well Julien put the refs on notice and made it clear they missed it. Can't do anything now. Just want Loui back as he has been clicking with Sodeberg real well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I get what your saying but even Federko and Darren Pang were still saying refs will usually call a player for being unresponsible for his stick and blood leaking.

Oh well Julien put the refs on notice and made it clear they missed it. Can't do anything now. Just want Loui back as he has been clicking with Sodeberg real well.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty hard to be responsible with your stick when someone else is lifting it.

Most likely the reason for the non-call.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

i get what your saying but even Federko and Darren Pang were still saying refs will usually call a player for being unresponsible for his stick and blood leaking.

Yep you would think you know more than Federko and Pang.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Rask was too deep in his net !!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

doesn't look good now... 0-14 when down by 2 goals

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Might deserve a thread of its own.  But when you look just at StL defense.  That my friends is a stanley cup style defense.  Each one plays a pretty big role for them.  Chara needs another horse back there with him.   

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Might deserve a thread of its own.  But when you look just at StL defense.  That my friends is a stanley cup style defense.  Each one plays a pretty big role for them.  Chara needs another horse back there with him.  

Hitchock has them fillin lanes and blocking a lot of shots.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

i get what your saying but even Federko and Darren Pang were still saying refs will usually call a player for being unresponsible for his stick and blood leaking.

Yep you would think you know more than Federko and Pang.

Pang and Federko aren't in striped shirts. 

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

My all time favourite.......and it's eerie with the voices. Identical !

Pang and Federko doing an admirable job as well. Giving credit to a lot of Bruin players. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeti having a great game... but not getting much help

Still needs to shoot and hope for a goal or a rebound. Blind backhand after a 360 on a team with major backcheckers not a good choice.

Pang and Federko doing an admirable job as well. Giving credit to a lot of Bruin players.

Two real good announcers out there Zam. There are some bad ones out there. Those two know there hockey and will call it like they see it. Happens when you play that long and have announced for a long time as well.

Bruins are not playing a bad game, but things just don't go their way...at least, the young defensemen look good, even without Chara !

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

doesn't look good now... 0-14 when down by 2 goals

Halak looking pretty confident as well but Blues have given up a couple 2 goal leads this season so hopefully a long way from over.

I love STL defense.   Anyway you wanna play they can do it.   

How Krug missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to Remi72's comment:

Bruins are not playing a bad game, but things just don't go their way...at least, the young defensemen look good, even without Chara !

A little puck luck could get the Bruins back in the game. Cause you're right they are not playing horrible at all. Halak is looking confident right now but a dirty goal could change that.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I would like to see Marchand on the pp in place of loui, at least until Loui gets going. 

In response to thefly8's comment:

I would like to see Marchand on the pp in place of loui, at least until Loui gets going. 

Sometimes the best way to get a skill guy going is to get him a goal on the pp.   I think they will mix it up a bit.  

• Sections
    Shortcuts