Game #6: Bruins v Panthers - Game Day Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Game #6: Bruins v Panthers - Game Day Thread

OK, let's all just accept that there are 2 bunches of Bruins people, those who like Timmy and love him for the cup and those that loved the cup and could care less for TT.

I'm in the latter group, I would like to see TT on the front burner tonight getting bombarded with shots, lots of goals and a shutout for Rask.  Both because I don't like TT and because I'd like to see the Bruins score a ton of goals.  Plus, the Panthers belong to NAS, so another good reason for a shellacking.

I'm excited for this game.  Someone please post the obligatory game day thread stuff if or when the Globe ever gets around to it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Game #6: Bruins v Panthers - Game Day Thread

I'm interested to see how Thomas does tonight but nothing more than that. More than anything just want ot see a Bruins win with 60 minutes of good effort. Would like to see Iginla get going.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wait until you guys see these dopes play.  Because the defense is so poor, they get hemmed in their zone all the time.  Tape to tape to tape just doesn't exist.  The powerplay looks good because that's what Campbell does.  Gudbranson is 50/50 on 2-5-10 for a cheap hit. 

Huberdeau and Barkov are good.

I think the B's are going to play tonight like a Game 7.  I think the players and ownership want to stick it to Thomas.  Of course they do.  He turned his back on them.  Now he's on an enemy team. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I finally get to see a Bruin game tonight. Thanks to the poster dude da king something, who recommended  ...whizgig...works great...i caught the last 5 mins of the Wings game with it....I see new players ( besides iggy, who ive seen soo much out west here, not a fan ), and wonder where PC was hanging out this past summer to find these guys...I checked stats and we are goal challanged ( again ). ....Hope Rask out duos TT. I hope TT let's in 5 !

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

I finally get to see a Bruin game tonight. Thanks to the poster dude da king something, who recommended  ...whizgig...works great...i caught the last 5 mins of the Wings game with it....I see new players ( besides iggy, who ive seen soo much out west here, not a fan ), and wonder where PC was hanging out this past summer to find these guys...I checked stats and we are goal challanged ( again ). ....Hope Rask out duos TT. I hope TT let's in 5 !

i think you meant wiziwig (yeah works great)

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=icehockey

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Timmy should remember these days when the Bruins gave him a job when no one else would

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGamH5PGNI

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Finally the first game of the season i care about.  I hope TT waylays Jerry tonite in the crease.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Can't wait to see Thomas trying to see around Chara's big butte during the PP.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Seeing how they're coming off a loss, I expect the Bruins to play with purpose and determination tonight.  They've been saying all the things we'd expect them to say publically; that it's good to see Thomas back, was a big part of the championship, just another game on the schedule but I'm also in the camp that believes tonight has added meaning because of whom they're facing in the other net.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I could see a bit of a letdown to start after playing Detroit Monday.  B's should win by a couple but I don't see a blowout.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The equivalent of a total eclipse?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I'm in the latter group, I would like to see TT on the front burner tonight getting bombarded with shots, lots of goals and a shutout for Rask.  Both because I don't like TT and because I'd like to see the Bruins score a ton of goals.  Plus, the Panthers belong to NAS, so another good reason for a shellacking.

You really won't stop about TT... do you know him?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think Bruins will dominate and score in bunches, not because TT is bad, but because Florida is bad. GO BRUINS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Timmy time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

You really won't stop about TT... do you know him?

No, I don't know him, but there are several reasons why I don't like him.

I won't elaborate as I have expressed them several times before.

You make it sound as if it is a problem.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Timmy time!

U mean Tuukka time

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Sic save.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great shot by Paille, nice to see him get one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I love Paille great shot 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Wow, the Florida ice looks rough already

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

The equivalent of a total eclipse?

Of Z Planet!

Nice save on stone hands Timmy!

Keep shooting!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

B's are really pressuring the Panthers D-men. Good to see Marchand has his feet moving so far, hopefully the demotion will get him going.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

You make it sound as if it is a problem.

Maybe your problem, not mine.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wait until you guys see these dopes play.  Because the defense is so poor, they get hemmed in their zone all the time.  Tape to tape to tape just doesn't exist.  The powerplay looks good because that's what Campbell does.  Gudbranson is 50/50 on 2-5-10 for a cheap hit. 

Huberdeau and Barkov are good.

I think the B's are going to play tonight like a Game 7.  I think the players and ownership want to stick it to Thomas.  Of course they do.  He turned his back on them.  Now he's on an enemy team. 

He was a large part of their Cup win. Beat him yes. Stick it to him, I doubt it.

• Sections
    Shortcuts