Game 6 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Game 6 Predictions

2-0 BOS. Dr. Recchi and Hitman Chara with goals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Game 6 Predictions

I predict a lot of net crashing by both teams. Horton, Ryder and Recchi get the goals. This one goes down to the wire, but stays in regulation.

3-2 Boston.

I'm still amazed at how many quality chances both teams are getting. I don't think any of these games place blame squarely on Thomas or Price. Both are letting in soft goals, but then standing on their heads for saves. It all comes out in the wash.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Game 6 Predictions:
    I'm still amazed at how many quality chances both teams are getting.
    Posted by asmaha

I think Montreal is going to try and shut it down completely tonight and go for a 1-0, 2-1 win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

i think montreal will try to open it up too much tonight in desparation
    and it will come back to bite them, I hope anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from longtimeOrrfan. Show longtimeOrrfan's posts

Isn't it about time that Thomas got a shut-out?  He's been getting progressively better in net, culminating in that OT the other night.  So I'll predict a 2-0 Bruin Win, with the 2nd goal going into an empty net.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

i think montreal will try to open it up too much tonight in desparation and it will come back to bite them, I hope anyway.
    Posted by bailey77

They'll come out flying like maniacs for sure. Our big guys -- Lucic, Chara, Horton, Seidenberg, Bergeron, Campbell, Boychuk, McQuaid, and Ference --  will have to step up and be ready to take a physical beating early on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

That's what amazes me so much about the chances. Both these teams usually try to lock it down, but so many odd-man rushes and weak side open ice.

Don't get me wrong, it's a blast to watch. It just seems due that someone will buckle down and really clog up the ice to cut down on the chances. Will it be MTL, or do they try to come out desperate and open it up? Of all the options, I hope Boston doesn't try to go into prevent mode. The open game is working for them, and Timmy has been there when needed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

i think montreal will try to open it up too much tonight in desparation and it will come back to bite them, I hope anyway.Posted by bailey77

If they get a one goal lead they surely will. Bruins just need to keep hammering the likes of Pouliet (sp?) and Martin when they are on the ice so they can't get the puck up the ice to those pesky whittle forwards.

5-2 Bruins Lucic and Krejci with assists n goals. Oh yah Chara gets the third goal for the game winner to really rub it in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Sticking to my prediction before series started.. 6 games.. Bruins will do it tonite..
    Bruins just need to keep the pounding game on Montreal D and cause pucks to be turned over and be able to turn them into scoring chances..  They weather the first 5 minutes when Montreal starts the onslaught , they will be fine.. First 5 minutes will be telling as it usually is in the Bell Centre ..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Game tied 2-2 late into the 3rd...Bruins get a huge tie-breaking goal from Lucic...because he's (over) due.

Bergeron salts it away with an e.n. but not before knuckles and hairs turn white all over New England as the Habs relentlessly storm the gates and Thomas holds them them off like it's the battle against the Orcs at Helms Deep.

(Please excuse the nerdy LOTR reference...and please let there be no Game 7 in this series.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

3-1 Boston  Looch 2 goals

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Game 6 Predictions:
    2-0 BOS. Dr. Recchi and Hitman Chara with goals.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

i think it is absolutely necessary for boston to score first and often. they do that and the crowd will turn on Montreal and carey price. price has also had a bad record in the bell center in playoff situations. i believe its 0 for his last 7. if im wrong someone correct me. but anyways early scoring on price and Montreal will turn on there own and fold up tent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

4-2

Chris Kelly game winner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Game 6 Predictions :  i believe its 0 for his last 7. if im wrong someone correct me.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

I'm hoping Lucic's slump gives way before that one. You're right, though, 0 for the last 7 at the Bell for Price. Wouldn't read too much into it, though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I think Montreal wins tonight....a 7-game series is only fitting the way it's gone in the first 5.

Call it 3-2. No OT.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game 6 Predictions : I'm hoping Lucic's slump gives way before that one. You're right, though, 0 for the last 7 at the Bell for Price. Wouldn't read too much into it, though.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

This means he is do to break the streak or it keeps going. 
    I say the streak continues. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

Bs will unfortunately play tonight like it is a game 7 because the last thing they want is an actual game 7.  They'll be nervous and will fall away from the game plan.  My prediction is Habs take tonights game, and it will be anyone's guess for game 7.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

ps.
    I am invading Habs Country today.  Thats right.  My dads house where my brother and 4 cousins will be dressed in their Habs jerseys.  I am going with the Lucic t-shirt. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Game 6 Predictions : I think Montreal is going to try and shut it down completely tonight and go for a 1-0, 2-1 win.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Wishy washy as always ! Make up your mind !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

8-3 Bruins.  Game starts fast, gets tight, then the doors fly open.  Shabs score first, Bruins tie on the PP, then get a late goal in the first and a bad goal on Price to start the second.  Shabs open it up and it backfires.  Bruins get to 5-1, Shabs get it to 6-3, Bruins with two EN goals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

And yeah, I'll be opening for Criss Angel on May 4th at the Douchapalooza festival in Poughkeepsie.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Bruins WIN series tonight

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

Lucic scores the winner in a 3-2 series clincher....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Game 6 Predictions : Wishy washy as always ! Make up your mind !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

Oh no, I think Boston will win 2-0 as my original post states. I think Montreal will try and play for some sort of 1 goal win, like 1-0 or 2-1.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

And yeah, I'll be opening for Criss Angel on May 4th at the Douchapalooza festival in Poughkeepsie.
    Posted by Bookboy007

You killed there last year...are tickets still available?

Sections
Shortcuts