Game 6 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Game 6 Predictions

In Response to Re: Game 6 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 6 Predictions : You killed there last year...are tickets still available?
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Excellent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

6-2 B's
    Ryder gets 2 and Recchi gets 2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

6-2 Bs win 

Fight breaks out between Gomez and PK on the bench after PK turns the puck over twice in the neutral zone. Gomez hides behind Gill and PK can't find him and asks if Gomez is a some sort of leprechaun.

Goals by Horton, Paille, Recchi and Ryder, who scores a hat trick. Paille's goal goes off of Gills chest and beats Price who wants to scream at Gill but is too afraid of him.  

Thomas stands on his head but lets in a late goal in the final 3 minutes as he tries to clear the puck but realizes mid-stroke that he's horrible at playing the puck. Price is pulled after the 5th goal and screams at his coach for not pulling him earlier since he wasn't on his game. Price demands a trade and in the offseason he goes to the Avs for 2 first rounders and a second in '12.

In his post game press conference, Ryder tells the media that he doesn't like playing the regular season and plans to only play in the playoffs for the rest of his career. Media members are puzzled and they ask "when did you decide this?" Ryders says "the beginning of the season" in a matter of fact tone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Believe baby. Bruins are going to do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Everyone of my predictions have been wrong this series so I am going to predict 4-2 (with an EN goal) for Montreal and hope my streak of being worng continues.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

4-2 Boston.

Chara scores mid way through the 3rd to break a 2-2 tie and then Ryder gets the empty net around 33 seconds to go.

Bruins goals scored by Lucic, Campbell, Chara & Ryder.

Boston BETTER not come out flat and let the Habs dictate play or theyll get 2 goals in 7 minutes.  The D BETTER show up and play more physical than they ever have.  Shut down the Habs, pound them on the boards and make them want to quit.  Ive been calling Bruins in 6 since February when I was hoping theyd play the Habs.  Go back and look it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

am i the only one who'd like to see plekanec accidently hit a stanchion after a chara hit? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

no goodnewsbears, you are not the only one.  And then I'd like him to win the Norris and thank the fans, media and police from Montreal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Actually, I retract my prior prediction. My new prediction is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]am i the only one who'd like to see plekanec accidently hit a stanchion after a chara hit? 
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

yes.  but you know what.  that dude has excellent skills.  He is very quiet and underated.  I personally believe he is their best player.  Hard as heck on the puck, great in both ends. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

shupe, i'm not doubting his skill, i just can't stand him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

3-1 Bruins 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

5-0 Boston

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Everyone so optimistic.

Makes me so fershlugginer nervous.

2 hrs 3 mins till puck drop just can't come soon enough.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Flood gates open a bit in this game, 5-3 Montreal. Can't see Montreal losing all 3 at home. Game 7 tomorrow

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Flood gates open a bit in this game, 5-3 Montreal. Can't see Montreal losing all 3 at home. Game 7 tomorrow
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

God knows. 

Who would think the Bruins could win at home?

Anything can happen.

Rask or Seguin might be in the line up.

Martin could resign 5 mins before puck drop.

The Habs might decide to move to Quebec City and call themselves the Noridques.

Or the Bruins might score on a PP.

oh, sorry about that last one, I got carried away.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]I predict a lot of net crashing by both teams. Horton, Ryder and Recchi get the goals. This one goes down to the wire, but stays in regulation. 3-2 Boston. I'm still amazed at how many quality chances both teams are getting. I don't think any of these games place blame squarely on Thomas or Price. Both are letting in soft goals, but then standing on their heads for saves. It all comes out in the wash.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Triple overtime!   Lolol. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 6 Predictions : God knows.  Who would think the Bruins could win at home? Anything can happen. Rask or Seguin might be in the line up. Martin could resign 5 mins before puck drop. The Habs might decide to move to Quebec City and call themselves the Noridques. Or the Bruins might score on a PP. oh, sorry about that last one, I got carried away.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Bruins will score 2 on the PP (and 1 shorthanded) en route to a 5-1 victory!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't think either team has looked dominant in ANY game of this series, so I will not make predictions. But, I will predict that if the Bruins don't seal the deal this game, then they will do it at home in Game 7 (chase away that Philly specter.)

20. This post has been removed.