Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

Game 7

Leafs  2. BRUINS 1 in OT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Game 7 goes to the Leafs ....I've said last game if our 2nd line doesnt score a goal we lose ...

I know its painfull to say but a win by the Leafs is the best thing that could happen for our team ....we need to change the chemistry, we need to release PEV or buy hum out...we need to release Thornton, Pandolfo, and like I said a mega trade involving Chara, Pev and Rask (who will never win in big games ) could bring some major improvement including a real sniper ...

Chara Pev Rask for Matt Duchesne, Jan Hejda, Landeskog and. 1st round pick

blow up the team and rebuild.  great idea.  that's what you do with a non playoff team.  not a team that is a playoff team.

you oversimplify everything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

Leafs fans chanting "thank you Segiun"...smh, talk about classless

They have the right,  kessel has outplayed him bigtime!

Absolutely - not even close

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

6 periods pretty much 1 goal of the Leafs defense and Reimer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

MHO.... I think I have nailed what's wrong with the buins. I think that the bruins are A 1 or 2 round playoff team. I think  the cup win was a anomaly and with the heroics if Timmy locked in a cave Thomas. I look at our defance and see way to many bad plays and not being able to rush the puck up with ease, not to mention giveawys. Our Forwards just miss the net too many times and can't come up with the timly goals when needed. Not to mention we can't close out a series in our own building.

Now if we do beat the leafs which I think is going to game 7 we face the Caps and look how we fared out with them this year not good. So once again we are a 1 or 2 round team at the best unless I can be proved other wise. And the way the Bruins are playing with their here one game, and gone the next game, or just show up in the last 10 min in a third just dosen't cut it!!! we could very well be going into Toronto down 3 games to 2 if the leafs had beaten us in overtime on Wednesday night, and with the lose at home Friday night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why is it the Bruins are playing terrible? How about the Leafs have been terrific?

If this goes seven games between a number 4 and 5 seeded teams is that really a shock to people?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bruins are already on the plane. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

shoot the darned puck

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Leafs are toying with the B's.  Men vs boys

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

4th line out there with 3 mins to go....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

In response to dannycater's comment:

some of you idiots can make jokes, but the Bruins are playing terrible hockey and it's not going to suddenly change in game 7. They have to make adjustments to the lines or forget it.

Bingo.  And they won't make changes.  The Leafs have just figured out they ARE the better team and the Bs know it.  

Really ?  coming from you it's no surprise . 

dannycarter, you're smarter than that .  Scoring chances before Leafs scored were even, they just managed to score on there's.  So I don't see the superiority , now the Bruins have to open up so of course you will see odd man rushes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Siedenberg is about the only guy who played well tonight.  And Rask too I guess - he made some big saves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Lucic just may be the worst hockey player I've EVER seen! Honestly, other than his rare 1 timers, he sucks! How many give aways does he have per game?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Game 7 goes to the Leafs ....I've said last game if our 2nd line doesnt score a goal we lose ...

I know its painfull to say but a win by the Leafs is the best thing that could happen for our team ....we need to change the chemistry, we need to release PEV or buy hum out...we need to release Thornton, Pandolfo, and like I said a mega trade involving Chara, Pev and Rask (who will never win in big games ) could bring some major improvement including a real sniper ...

Chara Pev Rask for Matt Duchesne, Jan Hejda, Landeskog and. 1st round pick

blow up the team and rebuild.  great idea.  that's what you do with a non playoff team.  not a team that is a playoff team.

you oversimplify everything.

You still want to suffer watching this team next season ??  Not me ....Leafs looked like a much better team because the BRUINS make them look better than they are...THORNTON, PANDOLFO, PEV, RASK, CHARA MUST GO. ...Chara's value will start declining next year because of his age, because he will slow down ...this is the perfect time to trade him ..we want a blockbuster trade we want new chemistry, we want new blood , we want a real sniper

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Reimer is not playing great. The Bruins haven't challenged him the past 2 games. 

I hate game 7s, especially when the Bs were up 3-1.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

shoot the darned puck

I'm screaming the same thing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to thefly8's comment:

My prediction for tomorrow 4 - 1 leafs. 

You made similar predictions in 2011 when the B's looked down and out. How did that turn out?

Ryder kicked a goal out in OT that  saved their butts.  They squeaked out of TB.  

This team does NOT know how to close out at home.  2-2 in the CJ era.

Only AT Vancouver did they sieze the day

They came back from being down 2-0 in two series....Habs & Nucks. Remember that? They still have most of the guys that won the Cup. If they don't manage to come back tonight, I still give them the advantage and winning back in Boston.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I'd add Lucic to the list of guys who just have been invisible in this series

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is total crap.  The league obviously wanted this to go seven games to increase revenue.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knightsfan. Show Knightsfan's posts

Bruin fan from North of the border. You can't win if you can't score. This is very frustrating. The B's look tired and defeated. To top it off my wife is a Leaf fan...She's chanting Tukka....Tukka.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Seguin should just score on his own net so he can get the feel.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to ramzz's comment:

MHO.... I think I have nailed what's wrong with the buins. I think that the bruins are A 1 or 2 round playoff team. I think  the cup win was a anomaly and with the heroics if Timmy locked in a cave Thomas. I look at our defance and see way to many bad plays and not being able to rush the puck up with ease, not to mention giveawys. Our Forwards just miss the net too many times and can't come up with the timly goals when needed. Not to mention we can't close out a series in our own building.

Now if we do beat the leafs which I think is going to game 7 we face the Caps and look how we fared out with them this year not good. So once again we are a 1 or 2 round team at the best unless I can be proved other wise. And the way the Bruins are playing with their here one game, and gone the next game, or just show up in the last 10 min in a third just dosen't cut it!!! we could very well be going into Toronto down 3 games to 2 if the leafs had beaten us in overtime on Wednesday night, and with the lose at home Friday night.

Nearly every team in the league fits that description.  It's not so much the best team that wins, it's the one that has the most go right at the same time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

Leafs fans chanting "thank you Segiun"...smh, talk about classless

What is classless about that? B's fans have been riding Kessel ever since he departed with the same chant. The kid finally broke out and Seguin is in a funk. Go back to watching baseball.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

goalie should be pulled now.  seriously.  even with an icing against you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Reimer is not playing great. The Bruins haven't challenged him the past 2 games. 

I hate game 7s, especially when the Bs were up 3-1.

how many freaking rebounds does this guy have the last two games?