Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

There was the 3-0 uh oh.  And now the 3-1 and done. 

After choking away 3-0 and 3-1 and after they lose tomorrow, the amount of 7 game losses in a short period of time will be legendary.  Montreal, Carolina, Philly, Washington, Toronto...

Who was it that said 2011 was an anomaly? Oh thats right...

And if they win, what will you have to say?

it doesn't matter because they won't get past the 2nd round  and if they get past the 2nd round doesn't matter because they're done the next round.  This is coming from someone that bashed Tim Thomas for 3 years straight .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Julien calling his team jeckle and hyde at the presser.  Hes fed up too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You have it backwards. Anyone from Boston fully expected they to choke, because that's who watches them choke every chance they get- that's who they are.  Only the blind fanboys expect anything different.

I'm from Boston.  Born at Mass General.  Lived in Dot and Savin Hill most of my life.

I didn't expect them to go to Game Seven.

So much for that reetarded theory, along with everything else you've written.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

fletch-bookboy-dez, 3 of the best on here.  We need you guys more on game day.  There is a good core group that post.  Bravo to BsL and NAS.  

Game 7.  If we beat the leafs in 5 or 6 it wouldnt be as sweet as beating them at home In gm 7 after leaf nation has hope.  please bench ST for gm 7.  Please for the love of god.  

thanks ! where were you ?

i love a good squash gm with bruin fans and fans of hockey.  most are here to whine, complain and cheer for the bruins to lose.  I have nothing in common with them so i am avoiding gm day threads.  A troll is one thing.  well i have more respect for a troll.  i like a good opinion That differs.  These are all debbie downer garbage

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Game 7 goes to the Leafs ....I've said last game if our 2nd line doesnt score a goal we lose ...

I know its painfull to say but a win by the Leafs is the best thing that could happen for our team ....we need to change the chemistry, we need to release PEV or buy hum out...we need to release Thornton, Pandolfo, and like I said a mega trade involving Chara, Pev and Rask (who will never win in big games ) could bring some major improvement including a real sniper ...

Chara Pev Rask for Matt Duchesne, Jan Hejda, Landeskog and. 1st round pick

you want a whole new team?

Easy go watch a new team.

Let me suggest Detroit.

Lose their Hall of Fame defenseman (and 2 others besides)

Start the season with record setting injuries.

Defensive play collapsing.

So... they adjust their defensive coaching scheme

They infuse young players who up their game and produce

They win their last 4 to clinch a playoff spot when they had to.

And in the playoffs, even after losing 3 goal and 2 goal third period leads, like the Bruins have done all 2013, still have the heart and guts to win both games and force a game 7.

I hate that my wife gets to be a Red Wings fan and follow a franchise with character and guts instead of the clowns at the Garden Party.  (don't say "then just switch" because I do not believe people get to "pick" what laundry they are a fan of.)

Its just that Bruins fans will have to wait for the final choke tomorrow, then hope all the management is fired and the core of the team is blown up, so they could possibly start to change the culture of chokers in Black.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You have it backwards. Anyone from Boston fully expected they to choke, because that's who watches them choke every chance they get- that's who they are.  Only the blind fanboys expect anything different.

I'm from Boston.  Born at Mass General.  Lived in Dot and Savin Hill most of my life.

it's because you're a blind fanboy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knightsfan. Show Knightsfan's posts

B's for the love of god beat the leafs tomorrow so we can stop watching HNIC on CBC and all the talk about leaf nation and showing the crowd outside of the Air Canada centre when they score. Leaf fans can be very annoying...I tell my wife that...she gives me that look.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Well B's L, we need you and your post friends to step up and carry the rest of us. lol good night people I need my rest for game seven , this is the first time in a while I been negative but some of the negative posts I agree with, hope they can put all that sh.....t behind them and win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Knightsfan's comment:

B's for the love of god beat the leafs tomorrow so we can stop watching HNIC on CBC and all the talk about leaf nation and showing the crowd outside of the Air Canada centre when they score. Leaf fans can be very annoying...I tell my wife that...she gives me that look.

cbc can be annoying.  But nothing is more hockey or more canadian than hnic.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knightsfan. Show Knightsfan's posts

Could they be tuning the coach out?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knightsfan. Show Knightsfan's posts

It's not a knock against CBC and HNIC. It's the Leaf coverage.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Oh its the habs and canucks coverage as well.  I really dislike the panel or losers they have there. Pj is ok but healey and his sidekick weekes are the worst.  Nothing will ever compare to cbc in my eyes. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Don Cherry with " We win 3-2 "  and " We need to play loosy goosy" and " To score we neeet to .... " 

we being the Leafs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Don Cherry with " We win 3-2 "  and " We need to play loosy goosy" and " To score we neeet to .... " 

we being the Leafs.

He cheers for the leafs.  So what.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

we being the Leafs.

He cheers for the leafs.  So what.  

I guess I can't swallow a national feed to be so bias for the Leafs.  But my comment was more for what Knightsfan was trying to say, " sick of Leaf coverage."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BsL

its a canadian show.  Leafs are a canadian team.  I have no issue with this.  canucks coverage was waaaaay more throw up quality.  Leafs habs canucks.  i cannot wait for the Neil train to go nuts against pitt.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to jozee76's comment:
    you are kidding, right?

Lucic just may be the worst hockey player I've EVER seen! Honestly, other than his rare 1 timers, he sucks! How many give aways does he have per game?

Lucic has been all over the place are u jkid ding me its just difficult to go by 5 leafs 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I just saw it and understandably he doesn't look happy.  Who would be?  He's speaking in short bursts, cutting off the ends of questions.  A little over a minute in he ended the session with a "thanks guys" and left. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I hate that my wife gets to be a Red Wings fan and follow a franchise with character and guts instead of the clowns at the Garden Party.  (don't say "then just switch" because I do not believe people get to "pick" what laundry they are a fan of.)

Wow, is that f*cking stupid.

Your wife must be some disgusting ugly fat sow of a creature with one leg and a bald head.  There is no way to explain why any woman would ever stay married to such a sorry clam like you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

it's because you're a blind fanboy

Please say yopu are being sarcastic... we didnt just agree, did we?

PS, Wings win. ON the road, Game 7. Who would have predicted it? Oh yeah, me again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

There was the 3-0 uh oh.  And now the 3-1 and done. 

After choking away 3-0 and 3-1 and after they lose tomorrow, the amount of 7 game losses in a short period of time will be legendary.  Montreal, Carolina, Philly, Washington, Toronto...

Who was it that said 2011 was an anomaly? Oh thats right...

And if they win, what will you have to say?

it doesn't matter because they won't get past the 2nd round  and if they get past the 2nd round doesn't matter because they're done the next round.  This is coming from someone that bashed Tim Thomas for 3 years straight .

Tim Thomas was pretty awful for most of that time frame.

And i told you and your little friends that the worst thing about him was his breathtaking selfishness.

Oh, look... right again. Wow.