Game 6 SCF: Blackhawks at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Game 6 SCF: Blackhawks at Bruins GDT

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

Pats and sox. Time to move on.

Yes, time to move on for you.  Bye bye.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to dwtime's comment:

Way to lose it Bruins sorry but that was a total choke

You have to fire him.  These morons cheering that chant should have their season tickets revoked.  

Maybe you will shut up now... fire the coach who got us to the Cup final (and a win in 2011.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Great season but the same guy beats you 3 games in a row and you stand by and watch.  I don't understand how Kane gets to dance untouched through the neutral zone. That was horrendous by the two forwards. Also we need Chara to be great to win and the last 3 games he was average at best.  That is it for my negativity and frustration.  Give Chicago credit though as they battled hard. Also thank you Bruins for another fun run.  Overall you were great!!  You should be proud.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

Epic - thanks to both these teams!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Hell of a season. I'm still proud of their efforts. I'm going to go throw up now.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

Move over, dez.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Tough way to lose but it a fun season and a great playoff. Can't believe some idiot already wrote Claude should fired, totally pathetic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Tough, tough loss.  Like game 1. 

But yep, there's no shame in losing to the Hawks - best team in the league all season long, even though the Pens had that crazy streak.  Best of all - maybe next to the class the Bruins fans in the rink are showing chanting "Let's Go Bruins" and cheering for the Cup - I have every reason to believe that this Bruin team can get back and win next time around. 

What a season, and what a playoffs.  Exceeded all expectations.

Are you not entertained?!?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Go to hell Bettman

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Hawks -- opportunistic and show why they are regular season PT winners. Pretty classy move to line up for the handshake quickly and not rub it in like many tend to do. Looking forward to next season. Let's show Vancouver fans how we don't burn down the city in defeat.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I remember this board questioning the Bruins during the regular season... Most never thought they would get to this point... I am proud of my Bruins..Hopefully , they feel this loss and make them hungrier next year to get back to the finals and win it...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dwtime's comment:

Way to lose it Bruins sorry but that was a total choke

You have to fire him.  These morons cheering that chant should have their season tickets revoked.  

You two seem to be taking turns being idiots. You don't fire a coach for losing in the Finals against the #1 seed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Great series. Congrats to Chicago.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

If seasons run until July - upgrade the cooling system -

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Chicago wanted it more.  Claude needs to be fired. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

are you insane !!! Chicago was the best team all year. 

Dude, no one cares about that. Julien is on the chopping block. That was a ridiculous collapse. I have never seen something like that in my life.

Just a disgrace. Barring us hearing about Chara and Kreicji injured, I've had enough. I've also had enough with many visiting fans invading to bandwagon in. No way I sleep tonight. A disgrace.

What's pathetic is you losing sleep over a sporting event that's pathetic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Dude, no one cares about that. Julien is on the chopping block. That was a ridiculous collapse. I have never seen something like that in my life.

Just a disgrace. Barring us hearing about Chara and Kreicji injured, I've had enough. I've also had enough with many visiting fans invading to bandwagon in. No way I sleep tonight. A disgrace.

You joined this board less than a week ago... now go away fair weather fan.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

Great season but the same guy beats you 3 games in a row and you stand by and watch.  I don't understand how Kane gets to dance untouched through the neutral zone. That was horrendous by the two forwards. Also we need Chara to be great to win and the last 3 games he was average at best.  That is it for my negativity and frustration.  Give Chicago credit though as they battled hard. Also thank you Bruins for another fun run.  Overall you were great!!  You should be proud.

Bingo.......ALL series long and That is why they won

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Chicago wanted it more.  Claude needs to be fired. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

BsL -- you are correct but don't address the gumballs on this site. These are people who have never strapped on a pair of skates in their lifetime. They need to go back to watching baseball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are officially the biggest sissy I've ever seen on the internet.  Kudos.  Kudos.  Stupidest thing you've said in the history of your fifty avatars.  You've had enough? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

Yes you did, see 2013 first round, game 7.  Bruins were just on the other side that time.

Worst thing for me is now I have to listen to a bunch of bandwagon Blackhawks "fans" who wouldn't know a puck from a potato.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Tough, tough loss.  Like game 1. 

But yep, there's no shame in losing to the Hawks - best team in the league all season long, even though the Pens had that crazy streak.  Best of all - maybe next to the class the Bruins fans in the rink are showing chanting "Let's Go Bruins" and cheering for the Cup - I have every reason to believe that this Bruin team can get back and win next time around. 

What a season, and what a playoffs.  Exceeded all expectations.

Are you not entertained?!?!

They did.  We witnessed some coming-out parties along the way: Hamilton, Bartkowski, Krug and the establishment and blossoming of Rask as the bonafide number one goaltender in Boston and his evolution into one of the premier goalies in the NHL.  We Bruin fans have a bloody good team here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

For the 5th or 6th year in a row, I've gotten to watch almost every second of every Bruins game... I am truly blessed (thank you to my understanding wife.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Is this what the Leafs fans felt like when we did it to them?  Man somone should have taken Kane's head of dangling through like that.

Sections
Shortcuts