1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Game 6 SCF: Blackhawks at Bruins GDT

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to dwtime's comment:

Way to lose it Bruins sorry but that was a total choke

You have to fire him.  These morons cheering that chant should have their season tickets revoked.  

You two seem to be taking turns being idiots. You don't fire a coach for losing in the Finals against the #1 seed.

Jesus Christ. Did you watch what I just watched? They tied it up with 90 seconds to go and then proceeded to run roughshod and then allow the game winner with a guy who had not stick or gloves.

[/QUOTE]

Obviously I watched something different you jack off. He put the rebound in after a deflected shot and then proceeded to drop his stick and gloves. What the hell is CJ supposed to do to stop that.  Cry all you want but don't try to feed me garbage and expect me believe it. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I have to say this series has me on the edge for next year already... can't wait to see the offseason moves

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dwtime's comment:

Way to lose it Bruins sorry but that was a total choke

You have to fire him.  These morons cheering that chant should have their season tickets revoked.  

You two seem to be taking turns being idiots. You don't fire a coach for losing in the Finals against the #1 seed.

Jesus Christ. Did you watch what I just watched? They tied it up with 90 seconds to go and then proceeded to run roughshod and then allow the game winner with a guy who had not stick or gloves.

[/QUOTE]

Obviously I watched something different you jack off. He put the rebound in after a deflected shot and then proceeded to drop his stick and gloves. What the hell is CJ supposed to do to stop that.  Cry all you want but don't try to feed me garbage and expect me believe it. 

[/QUOTE]

Dez,  you are wasting your breath on this do uche.  Hes not worth your time.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL  good tweet.  Next season this make and size of pads will be banned. 

Down Goes Brown @DownGoesBrown 14s

Awkward moment in Chicago’s post-Cup team photo, as Corey Crawford sprawls on the ice and his pads block the view of the the entire roster.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Dude, no one cares about that. Julien is on the chopping block. That was a ridiculous collapse. I have never seen something like that in my life.

Just a disgrace. Barring us hearing about Chara and Kreicji injured, I've had enough. I've also had enough with many visiting fans invading to bandwagon in. No way I sleep tonight. A disgrace.

[/QUOTE]

You are officially the biggest sissy I've ever seen on the internet.  Kudos.  Kudos.  Stupidest thing you've said in the history of your fifty avatars.  You've had enough? 

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Dez,  you are wasting your breath on this do uche.  Hes not worth your time.  

You beat me to it, shupe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

[QUOTE]

Dude, no one cares about that. Julien is on the chopping block. That was a ridiculous collapse. I have never seen something like that in my life.

Just a disgrace. Barring us hearing about Chara and Kreicji injured, I've had enough. I've also had enough with many visiting fans invading to bandwagon in. No way I sleep tonight. A disgrace.

[/QUOTE]

You are officially the biggest sissy I've ever seen on the internet.  Kudos.  Kudos.  Stupidest thing you've said in the history of your fifty avatars.  You've had enough? 

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? That was the worst meltdown I have ever seen as a Boston sports fan. It's one thing to allow the tying goal but to see that? Are you serious? It was the worst thing of all time for a Boston fan.  At home, ahead, minutes away and then to quit?

It's pretty bad barring we learn about Chara, Kreijci and others other than Bergeron playing through big injuries.

The Jagr bloody nose crap doesn;t sit well either.

[/QUOTE]

You should hope that you can experience something like this season again (of course with another ending) - it was a gift - epic hockey - EPIC passing and heart - I love these guys - have a nice summer everyone.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

[QUOTE]

LOL  good tweet.  Next season this make and size of pads will be banned. 

Down Goes Brown @DownGoesBrown 14s

Awkward moment in Chicago’s post-Cup team photo, as Corey Crawford sprawls on the ice and his pads block the view of the the entire roster.

Dude, they just lost with a massive meltdown.   How on earth can you be cracking jokes? Barring Marchand, Kreicji and Chara with serious injuries, this is a disgrace.

[/QUOTE]

Why are you so broken up, it's a hockey GAME. They lost it stinks but oh well sometimes bad things happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

seriously its called the ignore button.

ending threads since '07

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

I lived there for 5 years. They are good fans, but they love to be included.  Trust me when I tell you they are frontrunners. But, there is nothing we can say. This was a choke job deluxe. I can't even belive how or why it happened. Just fall on the puck!  Just do anything!

I don't live in Chicago, I'm about 160 miles west of there on the Iowa border.  While we have a decent AA pro hockey team here, the knowledgeable fan base is small.  I'm not exaggerating when I said I will hear all kinds of "fans" who nothing of the game.

I'm just glad I was able to watch it.  We had tornados late in the afternoon, and I was afraid the local NBC affiliate would stay with their weather coverage.   I missed part of game 7 2 years ago for the same reason.

Come to think of it, I blame NBC.  The B's lost all 4 games on the network broadcast, won the 2 on NBCSP.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Trust me when I say I didn't. I would rather not be involved in a SC Finals than to see that.  Seriously.  The worst collapse I have ever seen as  Boston sports fan in my life. Worse than an error by Buckner, a mircale helmet catch by Tyree in SB 42.  Worse.

How does that even occur?

I know a one goal lead in hockey seems insurmountable, but it isn't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Hawks are the better team but the cup was there for the taking.  If not for few meltowns/bad breaks in game 1 and 6 the cup would be in Boston.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Did it look like tonight Bergeron had a broken rib and torn cartilage ? What a warrior ! Played through it , hit when he got his chance and went into the corners.  RESPECT !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

AND there's a report Bergeron suffered a separated shoulder also tonight !!!  WT_F  UNREAL!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Did it look like tonight Bergeron had a broken rib and torn cartlidge ? What a warrior ! Played through it , hit when he got his chance and went into the corners.  RESPECT !

I agree but I am disappointed my emotions right now can't change on a dime. But we did it against the leafs now we know how they feel

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm surprised Rusty hasn't blamed Brady for the loss yet.

Great year guys.  Nothing to be ashamed of. 

Sections
Shortcuts