Game 6 SCF: Blackhawks at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Game 6 SCF: Blackhawks at Bruins GDT

BRUINS!!!!

No predictions, just hoping they get a nice big lead.

Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Holy fawk guys, I'm fawking freaking out here.  Let's get this game started.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

IF Chicago is going to win this series, they better do it tonight... I wouldn't want to play these Bruins in a Game 7 (and with the momentum of a Game 6 win!)

GO BRUINS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'm excited to watch the game tonight.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

IF Chicago is going to win this series, they better do it tonight... I wouldn't want to play these Bruins in a Game 7 (and with the momentum of a Game 6 win!)

GO BRUINS!

They will say thats why they wanted home ice all year.  I would almost rather the on the rd gm 7. Lots of pressure at home.  

should be a great gm.  Cant wait.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Here comes a repeat of last week's Game 3 Bruin dominance. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

should be fun, i want this sucker to go 7...let's send this puppy back to Chi-Town...It's been a great run, and it's time to double down on the house money, and go for the pot. or in this case....the Cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'm very much looking forward to the Bruins making a mockery of the on-air prognosticators who have changed their tone towards them over the last week.  The Bruins ended the first round refusing to lose and they're going to end the final round the same way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs 2m

Just saw Kaspars Daugavins walking thru bowels of @tdgarden in a suit and headed toward Bs dressing room. Either he's late or something's up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Just saw Kaspars Daugavins walking thru bowels of @tdgarden in a suit and headed toward Bs dressing room. Either he's late or something's up

What do you speculate Crowls? I thought Daugavins was to be a scratch anyway so I'm not sure why Hags finds it so suspicious. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

He's late.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

What do you speculate Crowls? I thought Daugavins was to be a scratch anyway so I'm not sure why Hags finds it so suspicious. 

Not sure dez.  Haggs seemed to think it was unusual, so I figured I would pass it along.  My mind immediately went to Bergeron possibly being out. We'll find out soon enough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Bergy will play tonight!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Kevin Paul Dupont @GlobeKPD 6m

Chiarelli just now on Ch 7 said he expects bergeron in warmup. Gametime decision if he will play.

Kevin Paul Dupont @GlobeKPD 3m

Asked on Ch 7 if this is pain management issue re: Bergeron, Chiarelli opts not to comment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Not sure dez.  Haggs seemed to think it was unusual, so I figured I would pass it along.  My mind immediately went to Bergeron possibly being out. We'll find out soon enough.

Honestly Crowls, my mind raced to the same place. I asked in the hopes that you may have had something else in mind. Go Bruins! 2 more wins!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

CSNE Boston reports Bergeron expected to play thats according to them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No way would anyone let Bergeron play if it was a condition that could worsen in terms of long term damage... if it's just pain, he'll play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Wild coaster ride from the start with the Leafs series -- no reason to change it now.

Kane is a mutant -- don't let him out of your sight

B's were in this exact situation vs Nucks and won it all -- Let's crank it up guys -- Play tough but keep it smart. No matter what -- the die hards on this board will always be faithful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Well ladies & gents, the Bs are playing in the last game of the year - whether it's tonight or Game 7. Lots to be proud of, so might as well let it all hang out. Figuratively.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Does it make a difference unless both Caron and Pandolfo got hurt in warmups ? Daugevins wasn't going to play if Bergeron was in or out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to watchtower's comment: Yes! Here's to a fast start and shut-down "D". Here's to Sandog's game day thread on Thursday! Go BRUINS! [/QUOTE]

Bs got this Watch!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Twitter blowing up with Bergeron "in" updates.  Let's go B's!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

a repeat of 2011 would be epic...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

So pumped!  

Sections
Shortcuts