Game 6 to Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Game 6 to Game 7

The following people sucked on Monday--Miller, Bartkowski, Chara, Boychuk, Krug, Lucic, Iginla, Marchand, Smith, Thornton, Campbell, Paille, Soderberg, Eriksson, Fraser, Rask, Julien, the assistant coaches, the administration, the equipment guy, the water boys, the stick guys, my DVR, most of the fans. Krecji and Hamilton were okay, and Bergeron did well on defense. 

So that means the chances of the B's winning game 7 are enormous. Even if only half of those people sucked again, the other half will play well enough to move the team to next round. Price wasn't even tested at all in game 6.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Game 6 to Game 7

Gotta score to win.  I've never seen so many missed open nets, hit posts and crossbars, and bad bounces that have gone against one team in a 7 game series.  Just unbelievable.  

But I do give the Smurfs credit as they have blocked a ton of shots.  B's will need to impose their will on the Scabs and just play their game.  A little puck luck would be nice too.  I can't wait.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The following people sucked on Monday--Miller, Bartkowski, Chara, Boychuk, Krug, Lucic, Iginla, Marchand, Smith, Thornton, Campbell, Paille, Soderberg, Eriksson, Fraser, Rask, Julien, the assistant coaches, the administration, the equipment guy, the water boys, the stick guys, my DVR, most of the fans. Krecji and Hamilton were okay, and Bergeron did well on defense. 

So that means the chances of the B's winning game 7 is enormous. Even if only half of those people sucked again, the other half will play well enough to move the team to next round. Price wasn't even tested at all in game 6.

[/QUOTE]

Good post Danny and i might add the entire Montreal team played the best game they could and still needed 2 miscues & a perfect bounce PP goal to win.I'm not taking anything away from them,they deserved the victory, but as you said even if half of the B's show up they should win and i expect they all will.I especially agree on the thought about Price,there was not one difficult save he had to make,not one.For all of the talk about the one 3 minute shift in the Scab zone where the B's dominated possession when they were trailing 1-0, did they manage a great shot on net, no not even a good shot for that matter.Montreal is blocking a lot of shots and has the entire series but when the B's do get them through and get some redirections or good looks they do score,they just have to work for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I actually thought Iginla had one of his best games of the series.  Rask was outstanding until the Patches goal.

But yeah, I get the point.  Guys can, should, and will be better tomorrow.  Lots of em.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Montreal played well, blocked shots in the slot, pressured the d-men, B's need to get the puck down low and be physical.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Montreal played well, blocked shots in the slot, pressured the d-men, B's need to get the puck down low and be physical.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo and find a way to come out of our zone better given the Habs often taking away our favorite methods. One leads to the other.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gotta score to win.  I've never seen so many missed open nets, hit posts and crossbars, and bad bounces that have gone against one team in a 7 game series.  Just unbelievable.  

But I do give the Smurfs credit as they have blocked a ton of shots.  B's will need to impose their will on the Scabs and just play their game.  A little puck luck would be nice too.  I can't wait.

[/QUOTE]

Why not get Chara take a shot that streaks by their head.  I wonder if they would block the next shot or will they do a flamingo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

How about stopping the stretch passes and repeately giving up breakaways,Bruins have had 6 games to figure it out,is Montreal just to fast or are Bruins just to stupid to make adjustements.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree.  So many missed opportunities.

Game 7 will come to conversion and they're on to face Crosby or whoever the hell plays for the Rangers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

A shift and a goal changes the complexion of a hockey game.  Add a miscue or two, and the doom reigns in the fandom.  I did not waver in 2011 when the Bs looked like they were to be eliminated by Montreal, so why would I now do the same.  This team is built better, although I did like Ference and Recchi on that team.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop and consider that the Bruins obviously are mainly shooting for the top 1/4 of the net (above the goalie's head) and therefore, they are "giving away" the other 3/4's hence the many many unbelievable shots off the iron...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

No more of Krecji killing penalties,I swear he has been on the ice for every power play Montreal has scored,or sure seems like it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No more of Krecji killing penalties,I swear he has been on the ice for every power play Montreal has scored,or sure seems like it.

[/QUOTE]

that's just because Montreal scored a lot of PPs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:[QUOTE]

I agree.  So many missed opportunities.

Game 7 will come to conversion and they're on to face Crosby or whoever the hell plays for the Rangers.[/QUOTE]

Umm...well there is this one guy pretty good guy named Lundqvist.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I"m really gonna stretch it here ;-) and say.........the best goalie Wednesday night wins it for his team. It really does come down to goaltending, and maybe a lucky bounce or two. Lundquist was the man tonight for the Rangers; we need Tuuka to have his best game of the playoffs tomorrow night......the team will feed off of that.

Sections
Shortcuts