Game 62: Capitals at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game 62: Capitals at Bruins GDT

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:[QUOTE] googling for Ovechkin   I missed about the last half the first period, but I swear I haven't heard his name until now. [/QUOTE]

Sshhhhhh! [/QUOTE]

San honestly who in your mind is a bigger orange cone when the other team has the puck? Ovechkin or Brad Richards [/QUOTE]

I was commenting more on the lines of a jinx and the Ovie scoring after the post. I would take Ovechkin on my team anytime.

Richards ? buyout candidate this summer.

[/QUOTE]

Yea, they were talking on Scotty's show today how funny would be if he ended up back in T-Bay! lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

I was commenting more on the lines of a jinx and the Ovie scoring after the post. I would take Ovechkin on my team anytime.

same here as far as having him on the bruins. I was just noticing how defense may not interest him as much as having the puck on stick. San don't u think it is way to apparent when Ovie is playing all out and when he maybe taking a night off? [/QUOTE]

Caps have some injuries going right now so they aren't the team we saw Saturday. As far as Ovechkin, he is a cherry picker not really interested in covering the point or backchecking in his own zone.

However if I were a Caps fan or Ted Leonis I could overlook this. The man has 44 goals so far and will get 50 easy in todays hyber-trap NHL. That is outstanding in my book.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sodastrom and Eriksson outstanding tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry about the spelling but why isnt he playing ??   

[/QUOTE]

Because they traded him and Blake parlett for Vanek. That deal work for u GM? Parlett was the sweetner, u know he had 93 points?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Man , the 3rd line looks awesome tonight !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because they traded him and Blake parlett for Vanek. That deal work for u GM? Parlett was the sweetner, u know he had 93 points?

[/QUOTE]

What a moron ...get a life !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm really happy how Lucic just ignores Alzer now. Knows he'll never engage him so he's just bidng his time when he can catch him with his head down. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bye bye Caps !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moron that's not nice Stan. Should i mark your words on that? Your never going to be GM with that attitude. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:[QUOTE]

Richards ? buyout candidate this summer. [/QUOTE]

Yea, they were talking on Scotty's show today how funny would be if he ended up back in T-Bay! lol [/QUOTE]

Ol Scotty singin the blues about his butt-hurt Lerfs LoL

Two U's, Two K's, Two Points! 6th shutout of the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Best game of the year! Total domination in all zones... I don't think anyone wants to lose a roster spot!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey dingle berry , if your gonna keep lobbing in those watermelons we're gonna keep hittin them outta the park .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Up in the box -- Studying and doing his homework to get ready for the next game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AWESOME!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey dingle berry , if your gonna keep lobbing in those watermelons we're gonna keep hittin them outta the park .

[/QUOTE]

beez that's all he throws is watermelons. Then he gets mad when u call him out on the things he posts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Obviously love the win and the 60 minute effort -- but win or lose -- watching a game where the refs let them play brings back memories of days long gone. 

Thank you Kimmerly and Leggo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh one last thought on the game - Soderberg has as many assists as Bergeron.

And

Hannu Toivonen played for the Toledo Walleye in the ECHL this season!

PS. Remember the annual September thread ? "Do you think the Yeti will come over"

Tee Hee

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Some classic Carl Soderberg in the post-game interview. He's pretty dry, but man what a game he turned in tonight!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Madhouse27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some classic Carl Soderberg in the post-game interview. He's pretty dry, but man what a game he turned in tonight!

[/QUOTE]
    Absolute beast tonight !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh one last thought on the game - Soderberg has as many assists as Bergeron.

And

Hannu Toivonen played for the Toledo Walleye in the ECHL this season!

PS. Remember the annual September thread ? "Do you think the Yeti will come over"

Tee Hee

[/QUOTE]

The Toledo Walleye...I'm howling right now ! lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

What a clinic by the Bruins tonight!!  First two stars Bergy and Bergy lite.  Loui starting to show  the two way game that he brings to the table.  Nice to see with the play-offs around the corner.  Limiting the Caps to 16 shots impressive. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

what a differance from saturday against Washington too. it felt like ovechkin had 16 shots alone especially with all shots he tee'd up during the power plays washington had. then go figure the bruins stay out the penalty box and cut out the breakaways and odd man rushes and washington looked very average.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

A strong game all around. Tuukka was the beneficiary of a KO in this one for sure. Kudu’s big time for our 3rd line Soderberg, Loui and Kelly.  Loui the snipper is starting to up his game. And what about our Merlot line. Campbell 4G in 4G.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm really happy how Lucic just ignores Alzer now. Knows he'll never engage him so he's just bidng his time when he can catch him with his head down. 

[/QUOTE]

They are friends you know.