Game 65: Bruins @ Canadiens GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: Game 65: Bruins @ Canadiens GDT

Garbage goal from a garbage player

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

What a garbage goal.  

bruins 4th line has been caught out there on a couple of bad shifts and it caught up to them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Great job boys!! Everyone contributing in a much needed victory over the Scabs.  It would be nice to get the 1st seed for the play-offs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

5 hits for Looch and a goal - when he plays like that he is scary and unstoppable!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

Great job boys!! Everyone contributing in a much needed victory over the Scabs.  It would be nice to get the 1st seed for the play-offs.

You know careful with first seed. Don't believe it's that important

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Was waiting for this game for a week.  The anticipation was worth every second

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Same here. This game has been circled on the calendar for a while. Glad the B's showed up for this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to UtahBruin's comment:

Same here. This game has been circled on the calendar for a while. Glad the B's showed up for this one.

You said it brother

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Maguire said if Eller wants to remain in the good graces of the Habs' coaching staff after making hits like he did on Caron, he should start standing up for himself instead of having Gallagher who's half his size stick up for him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Soderberg was controlling the play on that pp

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Maguire said if Eller wants to remain in the good graces of the Habs' coaching staff after making hits like he did on Caron, he should start standing up for himself instead of having Gallagher who's half his size stick up for him.

Rich I've read and heard from a few different outlets that since ellers fast start to this year, that he has really fell out of favor with everyone(managment,coaches and fans)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, I can type now, game in hand. Good win for the B's..Tuuka solid in that first period against a team he has struggled with. It's coming together.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

I have to sa y eller is a guy I felt would be a good one for mtl. But pls lets be careful .. he can turn it on in the playoffs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Great game. Rask deserved the shutout.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Rask was real good when he had to be.  

What pleases me is we scored 4 and not a goal from our top 2 gs ... soderberg had a great game. As I said he is the catalyst of thst line. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to UtahBruin's comment:

What's wrong with Reilly smith tonight?

He has not been playing well lately. Reiley is reminding me of Marchand at the beginning of tne season, loosing controll of the puck and turning it over. Its like he has lost his confidence.

Let's hope this turns around soon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

5 hits for Looch and a goal - when he plays like that he is scary and unstoppable!!

I think all 5 hits were crushing Emelin.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Rich I've read and heard from a few different outlets that since ellers fast start to this year, that he has really fell out of favor with everyone(managment,coaches and fans)

Loyal, he was touted as a solid regular on the Hab D. Any reason given for the dip?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

You know careful with first seed. Don't believe it's that important

Probably not but after last year and with the fact I live in the Toronto area, I want to avoid the leafs first round not that the leafs couldn't end up as the 2nd wild card team but they probably won't. . I hope the leafs and Habs finish 2nd and 3rd in the Atlantic and play each other meaning one of my most hated teams will be gone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I have to sa y eller is a guy I felt would be a good one for mtl. But pls lets be careful .. he can turn it on in the playoffs

All realistic possibilities. For Bruin fortunes I hope he doesn't.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

My take on the game tonight

• Bergeron was spectacular. Vanek the floater got 3rd star instead of him??....what a joke
    • Rask was very good early in the game....and played one of his best game.
    • Subban is great skater but wants to go end to end and has his team mates useless up the ice waiting for a pass...what a poor team player.
    • Lucic owened Yemelin
    • Bruins penalty kill was perfect...they played the MTL point high taking away the point shot
    • MTL players -Yemelin & Paciorety and the crowd tried to nurse in some calls.
    • Bruins played Bruins hockey and won most battles along the boards.
    • Bruins took away MTL speed with strong fore-check and playing them strong along the boards
    • This time they played the Julien system...and won the game

Julien must be a happy man tonight

Hope Tampa, Detroit & Philly take over MTL in the standings before the end of the month and they drop out of the playoffs......I get back to Montreal in April and can't stand the media bull about the habs come playoff time........Cheers

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hi guys !  Just returning from the Bell Centre ....great game ! 

Rask saved the game in the 1st, Looch was awesome ...crunching Emelin and scoring a goal 

not sure if I like Metsaros over Hamilton ...I think this is not good for Hamilton's comfidence...2 games in a row healthy sratch...oh well 

Thornton...no comments

so exciting to see the BRUINS winning here in Mtl. ....I was wearing my Reilley Smith jersey

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Loyal, he was touted as a solid regular on the Hab D. Any reason given for the dip?

Rich what I thought I read in the Montreal newspaper was that eller is unhappy with current contract. I believe he is being payed 1.5 this year and Rfa going into next year so with subban and markoV and I sure some others Lars isn't a top priority for the Habs and it's been said that maybe that has led to bad play

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

"Loyal, he was touted as a solid regular on the Hab D."

I may be misreading this post but in case ur talking about Eller... he is not a dman he's a forward, thats if you're talking about eller

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Rich what I thought I read in the Montreal newspaper was that eller is unhappy with current contract. I believe he is being payed 1.5 this year and Rfa going into next year so with subban and markoV and I sure some others Lars isn't a top priority for the Habs and it's been said that maybe that has led to bad play

[/QUOTE]

Sulking should endear him to the front office.

Sections
Shortcuts