Game 65: Bruins @ Canadiens GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Game 65: Bruins @ Canadiens GDT

In response to marco0863's comment:

"Loyal, he was touted as a solid regular on the Hab D."

I may be misreading this post but in case ur talking about Eller... he is not a dman he's a forward, thats if you're talking about eller

My mistake. It was Eller.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

It was great to see so many Bruins fans in the stands ..I would estimate the BRUINS fans to 2500 to 3000 Awesome !

hot dogs and beer before the game $25

tickets $225

beating the habs on their own ice ...PRICELESS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

"Loyal, he was touted as a solid regular on the Hab D."

I may be misreading this post but in case ur talking about Eller... he is not a dman he's a forward, thats if you're talking about eller

My mistake. It was Eller.

Np

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

It was great to see so many Bruins fans in the stands ..I would estimate the BRUINS fans to 2500 to 3000 Awesome !

tickets $225

225 $ each ticket or for both? 

Eat before going to Game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In business in LA and stopped at Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica to watch this game. Full of Bs' fans.  Most satisfying win of the year.  Was never more happy to be late for dinner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

A great night to watch Hockey with a couple of Montreal fans.
    I thought we played a good game not great got caught a few times and Tuukka stood tall for us.
    We still looked a bit tentitive in the first, it must be the Fourm that does it to us. But in comparrison to other Montreal games we held them fairly good in the first. They were not flying all over the place. After about 16 minutes we took the game over for good.

Soderberg's goal was a smooth confident goal. He made it look easy. He has upgraded our third line.
    Lucic was on. He could have made alot of them look like rag dolls if he wanted to (Emelin)
    Caron seemed to have perfect oppurtunity to let Gallagher have it but he didn't.

Does anyone think its time for Loui to move up and Smitty to 3rd line.
    We played Bart and Miller mostly on the PK...interesting
    It may be we start inserting Hamilton over Mez back and forth???

Good road win in the best place for one. Now for a strong home game tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Hi guys !  Just returning from the Bell Centre ....great game ! 

Rask saved the game in the 1st, Looch was awesome ...crunching Emelin and scoring a goal 

not sure if I like Metsaros over Hamilton ...I think this is not good for Hamilton's comfidence...2 games in a row healthy sratch...oh well 

Thornton...no comments

so exciting to see the BRUINS winning here in Mtl. ....I was wearing my Reilley Smith jersey

i must have been the good luck charm. this was my first time at the Bell Centre and I have never seen the B's walk out of a building in Canada without a point. those places include  Quebec City,Vancouver(Rogers Arena& Pacific Coliseum),Calgary(Saddledome,never made it to the Corral),Edmonton,Toronto(Maple Leaf Gardens & AC Center). as a matter of fact,this was the 1st time ever seeing Bruins and Montreal play each other in person. been to both Winnipeg arena's but against other teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

tickets $225

225 $ each ticket or for both? 

Eat before going to Game

paid 270 and boy did my tuna fish sandwich from home ever taste so good

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

i must have been the good luck charm. this was my first time at the Bell Centre and I have never seen the B's walk out of a building in Canada without a point. those places include  Quebec City,Vancouver(Rogers Arena& Pacific Coliseum),Calgary(Saddledome,never made it to the Corral),Edmonton,Toronto(Maple Leaf Gardens & AC Center). as a matter of fact,this was the 1st time ever seeing Bruins and Montreal play in person. been to both Winnipeg arena's but against other teams.

It was a dump as NHL facilities go - I think they managed to seat just under 9000.  Saw half a dozen games there that first year.

You missed nothing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I don't think capacity was that much...7200(?)maybe?

I saw the Whalers there in 1980 & IIRC every ticket in the place was the same price...

It was a dump as NHL facilities go - I think they managed to seat just under 9000.  Saw half a dozen games there that first year.

You missed nothing.

Sections
Shortcuts