Game 68: Wild @ Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 68: Wild @ Bruins GDT

Not so sure Bartkowski and Hamilton are going stay paired together much longer tonight. Matt neeeds to settle down. Sloppy breakouts by all the D so far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Typical start -- 8 min in -- shots 1 - 5 -- getting dominated -- Rask keeping opposition off the board with some key saves. May be a good omen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Not a bad first period. Wild seems like the better defensive team... Bruins need to step up their physical game.

I HATE COOKE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

It seems the Wild coaching staff have watched the same tape as the Montreal coaching staff,fire the long stretch pass and you'll catch the Bruins d at least twice a game,way to go Tuukka.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Quite the sinker.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Soderberg -- the medicine for what ails ya -- atta boy Loui 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Yeti now just grabs the puck and takes over in the offensive zone. Playoff opponents are going to have a hard time shutting Carl down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heebiehoo. Show heebiehoo's posts

Even Pierre giving the 3rd line kudos

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Bartkowski is probably going to grab some pine for the rest of the night. Julien was really letting him have it. That's three Wild forwards sneaking by a Bruins defenseman on a stretch pass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yah Bartkowski is probably going to grab some pine for the rest of the night. Julien was really letting him have it. That's three Wild forwards sneaking by a Bruins defenseman on a stretch pass.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what Bart was thinking on that play and i don't think CJ did either.Why was he so deep in the zone?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am thinking that Bartkowski will not be playing tomorrow, he is having a bad game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE] Yah Bartkowski is probably going to grab some pine for the rest of the night. Julien was really letting him have it. That's three Wild forwards sneaking by a Bruins defenseman on a stretch pass. [/QUOTE]

I don't know what Bart was thinking on that play and i don't think CJ did either.Why was he so deep in the zone? [/QUOTE]

Thought it was a set play and the puck hopped over Marchand's stick. But then I saw the look on Julien's face when Bartkowski got back to the bench.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think Bart should have sat out long before this... but CJ sat Hamilton instead?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Still a better second period than the first... and maybe that late goal will wake up our D and they'll stop allowing those odd-man chances?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I gotta say though i'm impressed with the Wild,hard on the puck,heavy on the forecheck and they have some talent up front,would be a real tough first round opponent.Does Suter ever leave the ice?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Just joining the game to see the comments are lukewarm about the Bruins. Is it the Bruins who are responsible for their form or are the Wild?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Wild are hustling.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ha!  Listening to this one on the radio, and that was Beers' take - guess he didn't see the look on Claude's potato.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Mr. Smith Comes To Town! 3-1!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Glad to see Smith finally get one, it's been a while.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE] Just joining the game to see the comments are lukewarm about the Bruins. Is it the Bruins who are responsible for their form or are the Wild? [/QUOTE]

The Bruins came out flat...shocker I know. Then the Bruins were creating more chances but didn't cash in. Wild 5th in the league in GA so yah they have been stingy.

Gotta like Julien though he is not pinning Bartkowski to the end of the bench just yet. Looks like he is going to let Matt play through it.

As I type that Bartkowski sends a puck across the front of the crease in front of Rask.

Jeez

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Just joining the game to see the comments are lukewarm about the Bruins. Is it the Bruins who are responsible for their form or are the Wild?

The Bruins came out flat...shocker I know. Then the Bruins were creating more chances but didn't cash in. Wild 5th in the league in GA so yah they have been stingy.

Gotta like Julien though he is not pinning Bartkowski to the end of the bench just yet. Looks like he is going to let Matt play through it.

As I type that Bartkowski sends a puck across the front of the crease in front of Rask.

Jeez

Cheers, San. As I read the posts I was thinking maybe the Bruins were either sub-par or Minnesota 'em on lockdown. Or the stat of success in Boston the Wild have was in effect.

Sections
Shortcuts