Game 68: Wild @ Bruins GDT

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 68: Wild @ Bruins GDT

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I gotta say though i'm impressed with the Wild,hard on the puck,heavy on the forecheck and they have some talent up front,would be a real tough first round opponent.Does Suter ever leave the ice?

Heavy...very, very Heavy!

The Wild are good and barely hanging onto a playoff spot in the West. They would tune up a bunch of teams in the playoffs if they played in the East.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Impressive win... took about 10 mins to get comfortable but once they got dialed in, it was pretty slick (some defesive lapses, but Rask was there.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Very happy for Smith.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Wild are one tough group

Rask continues to keep B's in all these close games.

Bart with a bad one tonight

Good to see Loui and Smith back 

P-Mac giving a lot of love to the B's the last couple of NBCSN games

Feel like Boychuk will rest tomorrow but hopefully be back for the road trip.

All 4 goals scored by former Stars original draft picks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When your name is Reilly Smith, you have to score on St. Patricks Day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

9 in a row boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartkowski struggled tonight, but what a terrific game from the Chara/Hamilton pairing.

Rask looked terrific, Bergeron had a nice game and Soderberg/Eriksson just continue to play well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very happy for Smith.

[/QUOTE]

He was really snake bitten for awhile, I was thinking that Claude might try ericcson back on thAt line with Marchand and Bergeron to get them going but with smith scoring tonight, hopefully Reilly smith and that line can get hot. I'm happy for Smith too

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

9 in a row boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartkowski struggled tonight, but what a terrific game from the Chara/Hamilton pairing.

Rask looked terrific, Bergeron had a nice game and Soderberg/Eriksson just continue to play well.

[/QUOTE]

Yesiree Bob,Tuukka was in the zone,love it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

These Game Day Threads are getting smaller with each win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha,wait till the 1st loss,it will be loaded with posters and about 12 pages long.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Impressive win... took about 10 mins to get comfortable but once they got dialed in, it was pretty slick (some defesive lapses, but Rask was there.)

BFINJ.  I would like to bring up that comment you made about the B's peaking too soon. They're not even close to peaking. Yes they are winning games, but in the games that they played really well during this streak who was it against? Fla and Car are the 2 freshest and they're enough to make my point. Against the Rangers, Habs, the Wild are exam of where they've been totally flat! If it wasn't for Rask they could've easily been down by 3 or 4 goals after the 1st and maybe even 5 against the Rangers. They played great against teams they should destroy. They've played ok against some of the better teams. This team has far from peaked buddy. The wins are great and they're even better knowing they can play even better yet. Cheers! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha,wait till the 1st loss,it will be loaded with posters and about 12 pages long.

[/QUOTE]

Naw...I'll give Stanley and Soxfan 3 losses in a row before they come on here telling us how they won't win a game in the playoffs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Naw...I'll give Stanley and Soxfan 3 losses in a row before they come on here telling us how they won't win a game in the playoffs. 

[/QUOTE]

Soxfan is likely in mourning as his beloved Redwings have fallen on hard times and their aged lineup is injury prone.Not many patented comebacks lately.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BFINJ.  I would like to bring up that comment you made about the B's peaking too soon. They're not even close to peaking. Yes they are winning games, but in the games that they played really well during this streak who was it against? Fla and Car are the 2 freshest and they're enough to make my point. Against the Rangers, Habs, the Wild are exam of where they've been totally flat! If it wasn't for Rask they could've easily been down by 3 or 4 goals after the 1st and maybe even 5 against the Rangers. They played great against teams they should destroy. They've played ok against some of the better teams. This team has far from peaked buddy. The wins are great and they're even better knowing they can play even better yet. Cheers! 

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I can't remember if I was saying they have peaked or if I was speculating that they would peak prior to a playoff run (I think the media has questioned CJ on this as well.) They beat a pretty good Montreal team in there... and I really just meant that there is still a lot of hockey left to play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

A good game all around for the most part. Iggy is hot, Marchand is playing like the real Marchand, Soderberg keeps the heat on. Bartowski didn't have his best night and Hamilton was used more becasue of it.  Julien used the merlot line more than usual to contain the Wild. Minnesota has the goods for a posible upset in the playoffs. If they can get thier scorring going (Moulson) they could give say Colorado a good run for thier money.
    Looks like Boychuk will be out another game or two, Wonder if Potter will get in a game?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Did anyone watch the broadcast on NBC and hear one of the guys said that the Kelly, Soderberg, Ericksson line was in his estimation the best line in the NHL at this time?

I'm not sure who said it because I was correcting papers at the time but it caused me to pause.

High praise to say the least.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from heebiehoo. Show heebiehoo's posts

RRR, I heard 'P-Mac' say that line was the best 3rd line in hockey and I believe another talking head agreed. Still mighty fine praise in my book...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did anyone watch the broadcast on NBC and hear one of the guys said that the Kelly, Soderberg, Ericksson line was in his estimation the best line in the NHL at this time?

I'm not sure who said it because I was correcting papers at the time but it caused me to pause.

[/QUOTE]

I thought they said best third line in hockey.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They said best 3rd line in the NHL today. So we have the best 3rd line and 4th line. I guess we will have to live with our mediocre 1st and 2nd line :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Bartowski needs a game off for rest, been a long season for him too,I hope boychuk returns tonight and soderberg has been a bergeron type player and this my freinds will go a long way in the playoffs

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

I've been a fan of Bart's game, simple, good D, excellent skating and passing... but last night he looked bad. Really bad.

And watching from the box seems to have sparked Dougie because he was outstanding last night. Not sure if he had a ding of some kind or just needed a reboot.

Miller continues to be rock solid, and while he's no Seidenberg (at least not yet) he's giving the B's a Seidenberg-like game.

First line is a going concern every shift, and David Krejci is playing with some kind of confidence right now. The first and fourth lines beat the crap out of you, then the second and third buzz around and cause problems... I like this team, hope they can continue to improve and notch it up even farther when the playoffs begin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

IGGY!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to heebiehoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RRR, I heard 'P-Mac' say that line was the best 3rd line in hockey and I believe another talking head agreed. Still mighty fine praise in my book...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks to those who set me straight. Maybe it's time for a hearing aid. ;)

I have to admit I was in a fog over some of the answers I was getting on the US history test I was correcting and completely misheard. I still like the thought of them being thought of as the best third line in the NHL.

Thanks again to all for setting me straight.

Sections
Shortcuts