Game 68: Wild @ Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 68: Wild @ Bruins GDT

Who has the best third line in the NHL ?

Abbott and Costello have a new routine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game 68: Wild @ Bruins GDT

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Impressive win... took about 10 mins to get comfortable but once they got dialed in, it was pretty slick (some defesive lapses, but Rask was there.)

BFINJ.  I would like to bring up that comment you made about the B's peaking too soon. They're not even close to peaking. Yes they are winning games, but in the games that they played really well during this streak who was it against? Fla and Car are the 2 freshest and they're enough to make my point. Against the Rangers, Habs, the Wild are exam of where they've been totally flat! If it wasn't for Rask they could've easily been down by 3 or 4 goals after the 1st and maybe even 5 against the Rangers. They played great against teams they should destroy. They've played ok against some of the better teams. This team has far from peaked buddy. The wins are great and they're even better knowing they can play even better yet. Cheers! 

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I can't remember if I was saying they have peaked or if I was speculating that they would peak prior to a playoff run (I think the media has questioned CJ on this as well.) They beat a pretty good Montreal team in there... and I really just meant that there is still a lot of hockey left to play.

[/QUOTE]

You asked if they were peaking too soon. That was a couple of games ago. 

Sections
Shortcuts