Game 7 1st Star

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

Game 7 1st Star

I think Peverley will be huge tonight I think hes almost 100% back to his old self after his injury,quick feet, smart decisions, high percentage plays, I think he will have a huge role in tonights win.... this guy was a steal last year for BW. Whos your game 7 1st star?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Game 7 1st Star

It will be 4-0 Bruins and TT will be first star.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7 1st Star:
    [QUOTE]It will be 4-0 Bruins and TT will be first star.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  TT will be the 1st star.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep, he is the only one who has the power to win it or lose it for them. Lot's of pressure but I am sure he is used to it. You don't win the Conn Smythe by cracking under a little pressure (right Luongo?).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Seguin has confidence now look out!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I've already predicted a 5-1 B's win over tha Caps in game 7 ...I see Seguin as the 1st star with 2 goals ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]I've already predicted a 5-1 B's win over tha Caps in game 7 ...I see Seguin as the 1st star with 2 goals ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Good Stanley is onboard for the B's to win tonight. Unlike before Game 6, where he said they were finished. Nadda Finga.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

4-1 Boston. I like the way Looch has been playing all series. Hopefully his linemates can step up a bit.

Seids has been a beast (again), and Boychuck/Ference look better and better each game. They're all getting better slowly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

as long as it's a bruin, i'll be happy as a clam. i'm a person who thinks they really have their priorities straight, you know it's just an nhl hockey game.... no real bearing on my life. why is it then, that i feel like i need a drink right about now? i guess i'll blame it on my love for fine brew.  i'm not sure my liver can handle another long playoff run. hopefully i get a chance to find out. TT gets the 1st star in a 3-0 shutout. GO BRUINS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

GOO Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they win Im picking Thomas or Krejci

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

benoit pouliot.  yeah, i know.  benoit pouliot. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]benoit pouliot.  yeah, i know.  benoit pouliot. 
    Posted by Karl-Hungus[/QUOTE]
    I don't care if it's Corvo as long as it's a Bruin that has the game's top performance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]I've already predicted a 5-1 B's win over tha Caps in game 7 ...I see Seguin as the 1st star with 2 goals ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

And this will be your last prediction for a year. Be a man of your word Stanley.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Im gonna go with Marchand or Chara. I see these 2 coming in ready to play tonight.

Too bad Mr. Clutch (Horton) is hurt or I would pick him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

1st star - Tim Thomas
    2nd star - Paille - GW SHG
    3rd star - Chris Kelly - G & A

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]1st star - Tim Thomas 2nd star - Paille - GW SHG 3rd star - Chris Kelly - G & A
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]
    game-winning sh goal! now that's thinking outside the box. i like it. i feel the positive bruins mojo building!! let's ride it like a wave! GO B'S

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Thomas all the way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 7 1st Star : game-winning sh goal! now that's thinking outside the box. i like it. i feel the positive bruins mojo building!! let's ride it like a wave! GO B'S
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Stone hands will beat the rook five hole. You heard it here first.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

OT with Chara scoring the winner.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

As long as he's wearing a spoked B and playing in the next round, I'll be fine.

I'll go with Krejci as my random guess though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I just want the Bruins to play as a team. They did get some PP goals and Thomas is still sketchy but will be ready for gm. 7 like always. I am going to say Thomas and if had to pick another it will be a the 3rd line players. And always will say the the d man who is always in the shadows waiting to appear Ference.

Thomas Rolly and Ference are ones that I am turning to tonight. I always like the old vets in gm 7's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Pouliot will score the game winner ... Thomas get to wear the Bling Bling!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'd like to amend my choices....I think Wideman will end up the Bruins player of the game. Tied heading into the 3rd? Perfect time for a patented late-game turnover.