Game 7 : Fans must be louder than ever, Bruins have to score the 1st goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Game 7 : Fans must be louder than ever, Bruins have to score the 1st goal

Last 3 games the Leafs have scored first ...how about scoring first for a change ?   And finally the 2nd line needs to score 1 goal .....or else ....we're dead

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Game 7 : Fans must be louder than ever, Bruins have to score the 1st goal

Rip grave

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I will have mixed emotions for game 7 because if the BRUINS win it PC wont make any major moves and if we lose ...PC will have no other choice than making a Blockbuster trade....

So do I still want to see this team's lack of offence another year ???

Your guess is as good as mine ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to NHLOA's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Last 3 games the Leafs have scored first ...how about scoring first for a change ?   And finally the 2nd line needs to score 1 goal .....or else ....we're dead

The Refs should keep calling penalties against TO until the B's score..just like they did to the Canucks in 2011.

NHLOA RULE BABY

That wont make the Bruins score...our PP is one of the worst ever

Sections
Shortcuts